Misunderstood

Was Brent and I right? Yep. Crawford came in and pulled Brent out real fast. I woke up and turned around to we Crawford have a disgust look on his face.

Crawford almost started to punch his but I yelled for Crawford to stop. He looked at me and then at Brent. He shook his head and still had that look.

"Let us explain." And he just let go of Brent. "Lemme hear it." And I got up and stood close to Crawford.

"Last night I had a nightmare. I was scared and screamed. Brent was next to my room and so he heard it. He came in and woke me up. I didn't want him to leave so he slept I the same bed with me. I swear that nothing happened. We even knew you guys would think this." and he just looked at Brent.

"Well, since I know Brent and I know you're not like that... I believe you. But if I see anything like it again, I'm going to have to tell them about it." he said pointing to outside the door.

"Thanks." and I hugged him. He smelled nice. And he hugged back. We let go and Brent was standing up and wiping off his pants.

"Sorry bro." Crawford apologized to Brent. "It's okay man." and they 'Bro hugged'.

They walked out of the room so I could get dressed and I picked out a summer dress. It was pink and it was tight on my body. It showed all my curves.

As I walked out of the room I went to the bathroom. I remember my nightmare and instantly for the chills.

I brushed my hair and teeth and then put on some lipstick, eyeliner and eyeshadow. I looked at myself and knew that I needed mascara. I applied some on and liked how I look.

I walked out and all of the boys stared at me. "Wow." They said in unison. "You look amazing." Chris got up and said. I looked down and blushed. The guy I have liked for a while now, my basically idol just complimented me.

I am so lucky. I wish other fans could do this, they would be so happy. If I could, I would invite all of them and let them stay.

"Are you hungry?" Stacy asked. I smiled and walked over. I seen Mac n Cheese made so I grabbed a bowl and started eating some. I sat in the middle of Chris and Crawford. Brent was next to Chris.

I wondered where his sisters were... I would like to meet them. They seem nice. And they are very pretty.

We finished our food and Chris decided to go to the mall today. I got my shoes and we were out the door. We barely go anywhere so this is a good idea.

Just a couple friends hanging out. And maybe if we are lucky, we might meet some fans today. Even if that's all we do today, I will be happy that they get to meet their life savers.