Exhausted

Do you know that feeling when your mind just goes blank and all you can feel or hear is your heart? Or maybe you have seen it in a movie.

Well, I was having that exact moment. He turned and looked at me. My heart felt like nothing but a water balloon just waiting to pop.

His amazing green eyes were so bright and filled with loved. He smiled and his teeth were so white. I wasn't able to talk.

My mind came back to reality when my mum was waving her hand in my face trying to get my attention. He was smiling so big when I noticed it was because I zoomed out into my fangirl stage.

"Hi." Chris spoke out when he realized I was all there now. "Hello." I waved. "You must be the girl who is staying for a while?" And I nodded. "My name is Lacy." His eyebrows lifted in shock.

I gave a questioning look and he smirked and looked at my mum. What was going on? I was totally confused.

"So, The Lacy?" he asked. "The?" and I looked at my mother. My mother was smirking so bad it wasn't even funny.

"Lace, I didn't tell you the main reason for all of this. You and Chris used to be bestfriends when you were little." I guess today was the day of shock and craziness.

"Huh?! Why don't I remember?" she turned to Chris and wanted him to finish the conversation.

A tiny grin on his face was showing as he looks down and then looks up serious but fails and starts laughing. Gah! His laugh!

I started laughing with him because he was being adorable. He looked at Crawford and smirked then turned back at me. What was he doing?

"Well... Lacy... you see, we grew up together our entire lives. Don't remember?" I shook my head confused. "Remember when you lost your first tooth at 4 years old when my mother hooked it to a door and shut it?" I shook my head again as I can't remember.

"What about the time when we got stuck in the middle of the lake at our summer hideout." and that is when it clicked.

"Chris? I didn't know that was you!" I was in total shock. It's like all of this news and mind blown times- I just needed to sleep it all off. I am exhausted!

"Woah." He smiled. I could tell he was glad that I remembered. And I am glad that I did also. Everything made sense.

I later on fell asleep, but woke up after a while. I walked downstairs to see Crawford looking on his phone. His screen was bright, but I could tell it was Instagram.