Mall

We get out the car and walk into the Mall. It was huge. So many stores that I have never even heard of. I seen maybe like 4 stores I knew so far. It was amazing here.

I saw Rue 21 and ran there. Chris ran after me and went in also. "So, I take it you like this store?" and I smiled ear to ear and nodded. I could hear him chuckle behind me.

"You can go if you want." and he shook his head. "No, I think I might just stay here with you." and I smirked where he couldn't see. "So you can't be without me, can you?" and I did a puppy dog face.

"Actually, I told you're mom that I will protect you." Oh, so he didn't want to actually stay with me.... I knew he didn't like me.

"But it doesn't matter because I get to hangout with you." He saved himself. Haha..

"Well then let's go get some smoothies." and I push him out of the store. "I seen a smoothie place when we walked in, let's go there." and I took his hand and was dragging him.

We haven't ran into any fans yet though. I was hoping we would because I like his fans. They are so sweet. And very caring.

They put most of there time on a guy that tells them things they want to hear and he means it from the heart. It's touching if you think about it.

We get our smoothies and meet up with Brent and Crawford. They had already met fans. Oh darn! I shouldn't have ran into Rue 21!

We all went to Pacsun and Crawford bought a Diamond sweatshirt. I bought a flower headband and Brent bought shoes. Chris didn't know what to get so he decided he wanted to go somewhere else.

I didn't know this place so I just walked in with him. He bought sunglasses that were dorky on him. That's the only reason why he bought them in the first place.

We went into Hollister next and I got a dress and Chris got a striped tanktop. Brent and Crawford went to the store next to us.

We all went to our favorite stores and spent the rest of the money we had with us. my mom gave me a lot of money to take with me. I didn't have all of it though. I only brought 45 with me.

I spent 36.25 as I did my math right so I basically have like 8 dollars to spend on food if we go anywhere. But we might not.

We walked around and just talked for a while. Until a couple girls seen us. They started freaking out and ran up to Crawford. They were kind of rude to the rest of us though.

They wanted only a picture with Crawford and only his signature. They gave us dirty looks, especially me. You know, because I'm the only girl with them.

These were not the fans I was talking about. I can't believe how awkward this was. "Omg, look at that girl, she's so fake." one girl "whispered" to the other. They walked off and I was just laughing.

"Well now I'm "fake"." and I started cracking up. They all giggled and chuckled and then Chris grabbed my hand. Crawford put his arm around me and Brent kept poking my sides.

Being the only girl is so weird. But the sad thing is.... I like it. The attention is perfect but I just hope they don't fight about it. I can only have one. And I will respect that.

I ran away from all of them and went into the puppy place. They followed and I just 'awwed' at the cuteness. They were so adorable. The cutest was the puppy husky though. I have always wanted one.

We got tired and left the mall. We all were hungry so we decided on going to Taco Bell. My favorite fast food place.

When we got done eating we went back to the house. Today was great. I had a lot of fun, and got to know each one a little more today. And they all decided that we were going to have a sleep over.. even though I already stay with them.

They told their parents to go to a hotel tonight so we can have a kids night. This is going to be fun.

Who am I kidding. It's gonna be a blast!