[04]

Mark:

I was the first one who left the room after our last period. Today had been horrible. Not only because Jackson had started to spread rumors about me. My pregnancy had also made everything extremely hard.

I had to throw up three times and during the lunch break I had had horrible cravings causing me to eat mine and even Jinyoung's noodles in an incredible speed. Luckily my friend didn't mind and just let me.

Youngjae had given me confused looks and Jaebum who had picked up Youngjae after lunch had just acted like my extreme hunger was completely normal. But that guy actually only cared about Youngjae and swimming.

During the day most students had stared at me and started whispering. Taehyung, a guy of my parallel class, had told me that his boyfriend Jungkook had told him that Namjoon had told him that Jackson had told everyone that I had tried to seduce him.

And thanks to our wonderful gossip queens Byun Baekhyun and Kunpimook Bhuwakul who had heard about it too, the whole school knew about me and Jackson now. Even one of my teachers had given me a judging look.

And well, now I officially went from a nerd to a slut. Thank you, Jackson! I tried my best to ignore the gazes and mean comments and just kept on living my school life like before. Luckily Jinyoung never left my side.

Whenever someone had asked me about the rumor, I had simply answered that I would never ever want to seduce someone like Jackson and especially not have sex with him. That wasn't even a lie. I would never have done it without the alcohol.

I walked down the hallway, ignoring the people around me. The only thing I wanted was just going home and stay in my bed forever. Today definitely hadn't been my day and this was just the first day of a whole year.

I nearly reached the entrance when a pair of strong arms pushed me against the wall. Actually I didn't even have to look up to know that it was Jackson. Who else would have a reason to push me?

I looked into his eyes and felt a bit uncomfortable when I saw that he was obviously angry. But why? He was the one who spread lies about someone else just to save himself and his reputation.

"Let me go Jackson." I said firmly but the blonde didn't even seem to think about it. His grip on my arms tightened and it started to hurt a bit. Of course, I wouldn't give him the victory and show him. "Tell me one reason why I should do this." He growled.

"I don't know what's gotten into you Jackson but I did nothing wrong." I told him and tried to move away but he was so much stronger although he was a small bit shorter than me. "Let me go." I said again.

"You really think I would do that?" His moved a bit closer until I felt his hot breathes on my lips. "You are the reason why people start making fun of me." He said in a low voice. I just raised my eyebrows.

"You don't need me for that." I said and gulped when I realized that I made him even angrier than he had been before. "I know you might not even understand the problem, Markie." He started.

"It's absolutely important that no one will ever find out about us. It was a mistake and I swear I'll make your life horrible when you tell anyone about it." He nearly whispered, making me nod in the first moment before I realized what that meant for me.

"Forget it. I won't keep my mouth shut just to save your stupid reputation. I don't care if people know about us as long as the don't call me a slut." My voice a got a bit louder. Luckily no one was around.

Jackson looked at me, anger filling his eyes und I felt fear coming up. "If you won't shut up Tuan, I'll make you shut up." He raised his hand and I closed my eyes and waited for his hand to meet my face. But... nothing happened.

I slowly opened my eyes and got surprised. In front of me stood no one else than Jackson's friend Im Jaebum. "Enough." He said, looking at the blonde male, holding his wrist in a firm grip.

They both took some steps back. "I know you're angry but you can't get suspended. Not now." The taller looked down at the Chinese who sighed but nodded to show that he understood.

Jaebum gave me a quick look before he left together with Jackson. I leaned back on the wall and felt tears of fear and relief running down my cheeks. I didn't know that he would be so angry but his little scene here had helped me to make a decision.

Guess who's back?

Sadly, too many people are coming back right now and might end up not having enough money 😪

Anyway, the part where JB stops Jackson from punching Mark reminds me of the first Malec kissing scene 🤔

I don't even know which came first. This story is sometime from early 2017 so who knows, maybe they stole it from me 😂

Well, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

Thank you for reading 💜