[06]

Mark:

Why did it have to be him? In front of me stood the one and only Kim Namjoon who was looking at me as if I was an alien. I quickly took my ultrasound picture out of his hands and hoped he wouldn't tell Jackson.

There were so many boys in the swim team but of course it had to be one of Jackson's closest friends and I was pretty sure that he would tell him that he found out that I was pregnant and Jackson would know that it was his child.

"It's Jackson's, right?" Namjoon asked me and looked around to make sure no one was hearing us. I sighed and nodded. He most likely knew anyway. "I expected that Jackson lied to me. You don't seem like a slut." He said.

"Please don't tell him. There's no need to anyway." I said quietly. The taller raised an eyebrow and gave me a questioning look. "I'm having an abortion." I answered his unspoken question. He sighed.

"Come on." The younger gestured me to follow him. I was a bit confused but decided to do what he asked me to. He walked over to one of the benches next to the pool and sat down. I did the same and took a seat next to him.

"Why do you want to abort it?" He asked and I was surprised by his question. "It's Jackson's. We dislike each other and he will kill me if he finds out." I answered with a heavy sigh and closed my eyes for a moment.

"I know you think Jackson is a bad guy." I didn't gave him time to go on. "I know he's a bad guy. He bullies me and he even was ready to hit me." I said, getting a little upset. He couldn't tell me Jackson was a good guy or anything.

"Jackson is an idiot and believe me, as his friend I really know what I'm talking about." He began and laughed quietly. "But..." The younger started again and I looked at him. "But what?" I asked, waiting for an answer.

Namjoon placed his hand on my arm. I looked at him in confusion. "Do you really want to blame your child for it's father's mistakes?" He asked me in a serious tone and I could only stare at him like an idiot.

I had expected a lot, especially from someone like him but I had never thought of something like this. "Why are you saying this? You are Jackson's friend, you should tell me to have an abortion." I said, still surprised.

"Yes I'm his friend, but Jackson has made a mistake, too. Both of you have forgotten to use protection. Now the baby is there and you are carrying it. So if you want it, you can keep it and Jackson has to take responsibility for what he has done." The taller explained.

Namjoon was right with everything he said. I was the one who was pregnant, it was my body and my decision. And Jackson couldn't force me to have an abortion just because he was afraid of the responsibility.

Suddenly, I felt tears rolling down my cheeks and the other male looked at me. "Did I do something wrong? I'm sorry." He quickly apologised but I gave him a smile. "Don't worry, just the hormones." I explained.

He smiled back and looked down on my belly. "I know you don't want to keep it because you're afraid of Jackson but you don't have to worry. He is an idiot, a huge idiot, but he's not a monster." He got up.

"Think about what you really want." He gave my arm a soft squeeze before he left me alone. I took out a tissue and wiped the tears away but more and more were rolling down my cheeks and I didn't even know why.

I wasn't sad. The things that Namjoon had said to me were exactly those I seemed to have needed all the time. The baby was innocent. It didn't do anything wrong. No, Jackson and I had made the mistakes.

We were the ones who had drank too much, we were the ones who didn't take care and we were the ones who had had sex. None of us was allowed to blame our unborn child for our own stupidness.

Actually, I didn't want to get rid of the baby. It didn't deserve that. I wanted to keep it and even if I would end up giving it up for adoption later on, I knew that I wanted to have this baby, with or without Jackson.

I made a decision and this time it was absolutely what I wanted. I would keep my baby, no matter what Jackson would say when he found out. My child wouldn't pay for our mistakes. It would live.

Hello people!

I'm back with another chapter again and this time it went a lot faster.

I really hope you enjoy it!

The next update is coming soon!

Thank you for reading 💙