[15]

Mark:

I laid down on my back and soon after that, I felt the familiar coldness of the gel on my little baby bump. It wasn't recognizable under my clothes yet but it slowly started to show and made me smile proudly.

Jinyoung sat next to me, his hand on my shoulder and I knew that he felt a bit uncomfortable because Dr. Park had asked him if he was the father of my child which he had denied quickly.

He was still a bit excited. I had asked him to become the godfather of the baby what had made him very happy. He was the best one I could imagine for this position and I knew he would do a great job.

The doctor started with the ultrasound and the little figure on the screen made me smile immediately. I wasn't exactly sure but I felt like the baby had been growing during the last month.

I was so happy to see my little baby again. It looked so cute although it was unrecognisable. But I knew that this was my child and the fact that it grew every week made me happier than anything else.

Even Jinyoung who was normally a bit cold seemed to be really emotional now. But honestly, who wouldn't get emotional in such a beautiful moment? Well, I guess everyone would. Except of Jackson.

But on the other side, he hadn't seen a picture of the baby yet. The only one beside Jinyoung was Namjoon but that had been an accident. Maybe it was a good idea to give a picture to him. Maybe he would fall in love, too.

My baby was the cutest thing I had ever seen and maybe the blonde would feel the same if he would see one of the ultrasound pictures. I would definitely give one to him. It was worth a try.

I cleaned up my tummy and sat up. Dr. Park went to his computer and gestured me to sit down on the chair in front of his desk. I walked over and my best friend followed me and sat down on the other chair.

"Everything looks great. The baby is healthy and growing like it should. We'll make another appointment for next month so we can check on the baby again." He smiled at me and handed me the pictures.

"Thank you. Goodbye." Jinyoung and I got up and left the building. He walked next to me and smiled slightly. I looked down on the pictures and decided that I would go to school and give Jackson one now.

They had swim training today and so I knew that he would be there. Of course, I was extremely nervous because I thought he would laugh at me or rip the picture in front of me. I hoped he would at least accept it.

"Do you come to school with me? I want to talk to Jackson." I said and my black-haired friend raised his eyebrows. "With Jackson? Why should you want that?" He asked me, curious about my plan.

"I'm going to give him an ultrasound picture. It might sound stupid but maybe it will change his mind." I smiled a bit. "We both know it won't but I'm coming with you. Just for your safety." He answered.

We walked to school together and I thought about how I should talk to Jackson the best. I just hoped he would let me speak and say what I wanted and not interrupt me before I even started.

I looked up and smiled when the sun warmed my face. It was a beautiful day and maybe that was a good sign. I felt so full of hope today and a part of me was so sure that everything would be alright.

We walked over the campus and I looked around. It was nearly empty and just a few guys were stading around. Jinyoung and I just passed them and walked over to the swimming pool.

We saw the guys finishing their training and I went to the pool of which Jackson got out in that moment and looked at me with suprise and groaned. It seemed like he was pissed that I came there.

The blonde walked over to me and sighed. "What do you want, nerd?" He asked and immediately earned a death glare from Jinyoung which made him roll his eyes but mumble a little "Sorry".

Although, I wasn't actually interested in him, I had to admit that he looked amazing with his blonde wet hair, the dark blue swim shorts and the water drops which were running down his bare chest.

I quickly pushed myself out of my thoughts before he would notice that I had stared at him. "So what do you want, Mark?" He asked me and crossed his arms. I took a deep breath and took the picture out.

"I had an ultrasound appointment today and I know it might be completely stupid but I wanted to give this picture to you." I handed him the photo of my unborn child and he took it in his hands.

"Is that everything? I want to shower." He said and I nodded. "Yes, that's all." I smiled a bit and watched him leaving me alone and walking to the male's bathroom. My smile grew a bit.

At least, he had taken the picture. And who knew, maybe he would look at it sooner or later. I would love to see his reaction but I knew he would prefer it to be alone. Maybe Jackson Wang wasn't as cold-hearted as he wanted to look like.

And here you go, dear readers (and everyone else)!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. The next one will come soon!

Thank you for reading 💙