[30]

Mark:

A soft smile grew on my face when I looked at my side profile in mirror. I couldn't remember when I had looked at my bare upper body the last time. At least not like this. But it was wonderful.

My belly had been growing during the last weeks and I had also gained weight. I had read that it was normal to gain a lot of weight during the first pregnancy and my normally slim figure made this easy to see.

My sister, Tammy, had even noticed my belly under my hoodie which told me I should either buy bigger clothes or make my pregnancy official. But I should talk to Jackson before I decided that.

Actually, I had to go and buy new clothes anyway. The button of my favorite jeans had flown across the room when I had tried to close it. And my sweatpants would probably be too small in some weeks, too.

I sighed and put my shirt back on. Maybe I should call Jinyoung or Youngjae and ask one of them if they wanted to go shopping with me. At least, it wouldn't be that boring if someone joined me.

But there was another problem. I didn't have any money to go shopping now. The month was nearly over and the most of money got spend for my cravings. I still had something over but it wasn't enough.

Of course, I could ask my parents to give me money but my parents thought they gave me enough pocket money and I also never got any extra money. And aside from that, the mood at home was still very tense.

I laid down on my bed and stared at the ceiling. My hand found its way to my belly and softly rubbed it. I liked this feeling along with the knowledge that there was a little life growing in there. My child.

My half-open door gave me the possibility to hear voices downstairs and steps coming closer. I guessed, someone was on the way upstairs. Probably my mother or my little brother.

The steps stopped in front of my room and my mom opened the door a bit more and looked inside. I quickly removed my hand from my belly. "Here's someone who wants to see you. He says you go to school together." She told me.

I nodded and sat up. "Ok. Let him in." My mother turned around a bit and told the guest that I let him in. A moment later, Jackson entered my room. I was only a little bit surprised to be honest.

I kinda expected it to be him. Well, either him or Namjoon. My mom knew Jinyoung and Youngjae so I had already known that the visitor wasn't any of my friends. At least, not one that had visited me before.

"Call me if you need something boys." She gave us a friendly smile and went downstairs again. The blonde male hesitantly walked through the room and sat down on the red armchair next to the windows.

"So... hi." He started and I raised my eyebrows. I had never seen him this shy before and it made me wonder what he could want from me. There was no senseful reason why Jackson would visit me.

"Yes, hello to you too. Is there anything I can do for you?" I asked calmly. He nodded and I kinda felt like he was a bit uncomfortable. I wasn't sure if it was because of me or because of what he wanted to say.

"Actually yes. I've told my parents about your baby and that it's mine." He began and I nodded a bit. It was ok for me that he had told his parents. They actually deserved to know about it.

"That's OK. If I you felt like it was the time to tell them, it was the right decision." I told him and gave him a little smile. Hopefully he would feel a bit more comfortable now because he knew I was alright with his decision.

He shrugged his shoulders. "Actually, I had never planned to tell them but they wanted to move and they would never have allowed me to stay if had told them I wanted to be here because of friends and my popularity."

And wave of sadness came over me. I didn't even know why. It wasn't like I shouldn't have expected this. He didn't accept the baby so why should he tell his parents without thinking of himself?

Of course, I always had a bit hope that he would come up and tell me that he would accept our child. Namjoon had said Jackson was a good guy and I wanted to believe this so bad. My baby needed him.

My thoughts made my eyes tear up and I quickly looked up and hoped I wouldn't start to cry. I didn't know if it was because of my disappointment or of my hormones. It actually could be both.

"But that's not why I'm here." He quickly said because had must have noticed that my mood had changed. "Why are you here then?" I asked and was relieved that my voice sounded normal and firm.

"My mother wants to meet you." The younger told me. I nodded a bit. His mother wanted to see me? I didn't know what to say but I understood that she wanted to meet the one who carried her grandchild.

But I didn't know if I was ready to agree to meet Jackson's mother right after he told me that he used my pregnancy for his egoism. I sighed and looked up to him. "I'll think about it ok?"

Hello friends!

I hope you're having a good day.

I'm going to upload one or two chapters during the day ~

Thank you for reading 💙