[66]

Mark:

It was a rainy Sunday afternoon and Seokjin had come over to bring me some pieces of the cake he had made for Namjoon's parents. I was happy that he came to see me but then he came up with the actual reason for his visit.

"A baby shower? Do you think it is necessary?" I asked him with raised eyebrows. The elder male nodded with a wide grin. "Of course it is. You can invite your friends and they can give you presents for the baby."

The man walked through the room and made wild gestures with his hands making me worried that he would break something. He seemed pretty sure that a baby shower was an absolute must.

"I don't have that many friends who are interested in celebrating a party for a baby." I informed the dark-haired male who just shrugged his shoulders while the grin never left his face.

"I've never said that you have to invite many people." He told me full of optimism but I still wasn't fully convinced. "I don't really know if that's a good idea." I said what made the elder pout.

"Come on Markie. That would be so cute. We could decorate the living room and I could even make a pink cake if you want. And I'm going to bring a lot of presents for the Princess." He looked at me with big eyes.

I sighed with a small smile on my lips. "I'll think about it." I gave in which made the other smile happily. I didn't actually plan to make a real party but maybe it wasn't that bad to invite some friends over and eat pink cake.

"Trust me, you won't regret it." Jin clapped his hands and finally sat down next to me. "So have you already been shopping for her?" He changed the topic after I had kind of agreed to have a baby shower.

"Partly. I've already bought some clothes for the first days but I'm going to buy more once she's born and I know which size she needs. And I still need to buy furniture for her." I told the other male.

"Does she have an own room?" He asked me and I shook my head in response. "She'll sleep in my room. I still have to make some space for her things." I told him. He looked around in the room.

"Don't you think it's too small for you two?" Seokjin said and I could only agree to this. Of course, the room was pretty small for a teenager and a newborn baby but there was no other possibility.

"They don't have a spare room which I could use for her." I informed him what made him furrow his eyebrows while he seemed to think about a better solution. But I doubted that there was one.

I couldn't move back into my old house. We had a guest room there but I knew that my father still had struggles with my pregnancy although he had started to treat me normal again.

"Maybe you could move into your own apartment with one room for her and one for you" The older male suggested. It wasn't like I hadn't had this idea before but there was a small problem.

"I can't effort that. I'm planning to get a part-time job but I don't know if I will earn enough to pay for everything." I admitted. Jin only started to smile what told me he had another idea.

"What about a roommate?" He suggested. "I doubt that someone wants to share his apartment with me and the baby." I said and started to eat a piece of the cake he had brought with him.

"I'm pretty sure there are some people who would agree to live together with you and your lovely daughter." The boy gave me a smile which I returned. I really appreciated that he helped me so much.

"I guess you're right. Maybe I have luck and find someone who would like to share an apartment with me." I answered. Actually, his idea wasn't that bad and it was definitely worth a try.

Of course, I knew that it wasn't that nice to think about moving out because although the Wang's had offered me to stay with them but here wasn't enough space for me and my daughter.

I knew that it would be easier to live here with Jackson but I also knew that no one had planned that I would live here forever. It was just a part-time solution because my parents hadn't accept my baby.

After I had moved in here, Sophia and I had decided that I would stay here for the first months after the birth and that I would look for an apartment when I had saved some money and gotten a part-time job but maybe I would move out earlier.

"So." Jin broke the silence again. I looked at the older male. "How are you doing? Is everything alright?" He asked me then and glanced down at my round belly before he looked up to me again.

"I'm doing great. The doctor said that everything is going well. She is a healthy baby." I smiled at the elder male who cared about me and my unborn daughter so much. Of course, I knew why he did that.

Seokjin had lost his unborn child because of an accident. Sometimes it made me worry that I could say something wrong because Namjoon had said that Jin was very sensitive although he didn't admit it.

I always told him that she was developing well and that wasn't a lie but I left details out because I was afraid to hurt him. I didn't want to talk about my experiences because I feared that he had never had the chance to make the same.

"That's great to hear." He began and hesitated before he continued. "You're in the seventh month, right?" The boy asked me then. I was a bit surprised but answered his question with a short nod.

"Has she already moved?" I didn't expect him to ask me this. "Yes. She kicks me sometimes." I answered him what made the older smile. "How does it feel?" I thought about the right answer for a moment.

"At the beginning, it mainly tickled but now I can feel that she's literally kicking me." I said and chuckled. The dark-haired male didn't respond. He only bit his lower lip and looked down.

I waited for some moments to see if he was going to say something but it seemed like I had to break the silence. "She's moving right now. Do you want to feel it?" I asked him what made him look up.

He hesitated but nodded and slowly placed one of his hands on my belly. It didn't take my little girl long to kick against the older male's hand what made him smile brightly although I saw that he was about to cry.

It fascinated me that everyone who had already touched my belly, which were only Jackson, Jinyoung and Jin now, had gotten so emotional when they had felt the small soft baby kicks against their hands.

I loved it when I could feel her kicking and moving. But this time it was even more special for me because I could share this wonderful feeling with someone who never had the chance to make this experience.

Will upload chapter 67 later if I don't forget about it ✨