[52]

Jackson:

"Are you absolutely, definitely sure that you've made enough Popcorn?" Mark asked for the hundredth time. I chuckled and placed the bowls on the living room table. "I've made three bowls. Don't worry." I grinned.

The black-haired boy looked over to me and crossed his arms. "You know, that it will be all your fault if I don't get enough Popcorn." He said and made himself comfortable on the sofa.

Namjoon and Jin had come over to watch movies. I wanted to tell them about the appointment and I also had an important question for my best friend which I wanted to ask him in person.

"You know, it's just a rumor that you have to eat for two people." I told him and got some more blankets out of the cabinet in the hallway and placed them next to Mark. The elder looked at me.

"I know that Jackson. But what if I want to eat for two people?" He asked me and patted his belly. I laughed a bit what made the other boy pout. "Do you have a problem with that?" He raised his eyebrows.

I grinned and shook my head. "Of course not. Eat as much as you want." I answered quickly because I knew that he started to get upset whenever someone came up with something that could be connected to his weight.

He hadn't gained as much weight as he thought and I had also tried to tell him that but it hadn't ended that well so I decided to let him be and not talk about his eating habits or anything else in this direction.

Jin laughed. "Let him eat as much as he wants if it makes him happy. Happiness is one of the keys to a healthy pregnancy." He stated, obviously proud that he could say something useful to this topic.

"Yeah yeah. You can all eat whatever you want." I said and threw myself on the sofa next to Mark. The other boy took one of the bowls on his lap and started to eat while I pressed play and started the movie.

It was a random movie which Namjoon wanted to see. I had already seen it together with Jaebum so I didn't really pay attention. My thoughts were still at the doctor's appointment two days ago.

I was so happy that everything was alright and that we finally didn't have to call our baby "it" anymore. Mark had even started to write down ideas for names. His list was nearly two pages long.

I hadn't thought about any names yet. I was planning the bedroom for my princess. My mother said the baby could either sleep in Mark's or my bedroom or we would use my father's home office as the baby's room.

We still had to ask him but before we thought about anything like that, we had to think about how to pay for all the furniture, clothing and hygiene articles. My parents couldn't pay for everything.

But I also didn't have any time for a part-time job because of school and my swim practice. I probably had to talk to my mother and Mark and ask them what we should do now. Maybe they had some ideas.

I looked over to my best friend sometimes and thought about how to ask him the best. Alone? Or with Jin and Mark together? My pregnant friend already knew what I was planning. I had to ask him because it was partly his decision, too.

I sighed and looked through the room. Namjoon and Jin were busy with cuddling and happily giving each other pecks on their lips while Mark was completely focused on the movie and his half empty Popcorn bowl.

Mark had to have noticed that I was in my thoughts because he tapped my shoulder and looked at me. "Are you OK, Jack?" He asked me worried and I nodded. "Don't worry. I'm just thinking." I told him.

"Good." He said smiling and leaned his head on my shoulder. It had become kind of habit during the last days. Whenever we said on the sofa or my bed he always placed his head on my shoulder.

He said it was comfortable and I had decided that I let him do what he wanted. On some days, I also placed and arm around him or stroked his belly. But that rarely happened because I actually didn't like cuddling.

I looked down at Mark and smiled a bit. He was busy with chewing his Popcorn and his free hands was holding onto my shirt. His cute view made me feel like cuddling and wrap my arms around him.

It was beautiful but also weird to hold him so close. The last time I had held him like this was after we fell asleep after a certain exhausting night. I smiled a bit and Mark cuddled a bit closer to me.

I was about to focus on the movie again when I felt two pairs of eyes staring at us. Of course, I knew that it were Namjoon and Jin who had obviously noticed our little cuddle session over here.

I looked up to my best friend who was wiggling his eyebrows with a wide grin. I rolled my eyes and showed him my middle finger before I looked over to the TV and noticed that the movie was about to end.

Namjoon had the crazy theory that Mark and I would start dating sooner or later. But me and him? No. We didn't have any romantic chemistry and we were so different. That wouldn't end well.

And I actually preferred girls over boys. If I liked a boy or found him attractive, I would flirt with him as I would flirt with girls. But if I really looked for a date or a relationship, I would look for girls.

I looked down at Mark and placed a short kiss on his hair before I turned the TV out. Namjoon yawned loudly and looked over to me. "So how was the appointment?" He asked and I smiled.

"It was great. The baby is healthy and everything is alright." I told him happily. He smiled and nodded. "That's good to hear. And have they told you what Baby Wang will be?" He asked.

I raised my eyebrows at the new nickname for the baby but started to smile when I showed him the picture of the ultrasound and told him that the baby was a little girl. Namjoon and Jin smiled at us.

"Congratulations." Jin said and got up to give us a short hug. I thanked them before I decided that this was a good moment to ask Namjoon. "Joonie? I have a question." I began and looked over to Mark. He nodded.

I turned back to my best friend again who waited for me to ask my question. "Mark and I have talked a bit and we wanted to ask you if you want to be the godfather for our daughter." I asked him.

The taller looked at me in suprise but started to smile a moment later. "You know I would love to." He answered and came over to hug me. I smiled and returned his hug. I was happy that he had agreed.

As my best friend, he was the first person I could think of for this position. He was like my brother and if I would ever have to give my baby to someone else if something happened to me, it would be him.

Of course, it was a little bit early to talk about godparents when the baby wasn't even born but I knew this moment would come sooner than expected and honestly, I couldn't wait for it.

Hello again!

I actually don't really feel like writing (or doing anything at all) but since I'm just correcting this, I decided to publish another chapter.

I really hoped you liked it :)

Thank you for reading 💙