Suggestive Sticky Notes

***QUICK REMINDER THAT I OWN NONE OF THE CHARACTERS IN THESE ONE SHOTS. THEY ALL BELONG TO DICK WOLF, IM JUST BORROWING THEM.***

Olivia noticed the way Elliot's eyes had lingered on her today a little more than usual and it had a very special effect on her. Her mind wondered to last night when he had her legs up in the air, thrusting in and out of her at a punishing pace, making her cum uncontrollably. Her panties dampened at the thought. His voice awakened her from her delicious day dream, "Earth to Olivia?" Elliot chuckled waving his hand in front of her face. Olivia smirked knowing she was caught but using it to her advantage. "Sorry, El, I just can't stop thinking about you fucking me senseless last night. The way you sucked on my neck, held my hips, and made me cum all over your cock.." she whispered seductively. She looked down between them and saw she had successfully got his cock stirring. She grazed her hand over it quickly torturing her partner and lover even more. She saw a red tint creep up his chest that was visible due to the open buttons on his shirt and watched as it made its way up to his neck, then cheeks. "Oops!" She giggled with a naughty smile on her face as she turned and swayed her hips back to her desk. She bent over, purposely showing him a sliver of her lacy thong, writing on a sticky note. Elliot couldn't get enough of her body, she was so fucking gorgeous. Olivia felt like his drug, he had to have her all the time. She grinned wider when she turned to see Elliot nearly drooling over her body. She sauntered back to him and slapped the sticky note on his chest, grinning seductively, before walking away. As she did so, the words he read caused him to groan inwardly and become even harder: "Meet me in the cribs in 10 so I can take care of that for you, daddy." She would be the death of him, but that was ok with him because he'd die a very, very happy man.
________________________________
What do you think? Let us know what you think! Stay dirty y'all! 😏