Chapter 12

Authors notes
  First of all before I start I would like to thank all of you that have read, voted, and commented on this story. Always makes me happy when I see the number of views go up, I also love seeing that people have voted and truly enjoy reading people's comments. I have a few things before I can let you enjoy this chapter, first a message from my editor,
   Hello everybody I'm TheRookieGamerherookiegamer and not many people know this but I am Azazel's editor in a sense, and I just want to say thank you to all the people who are reading this book because they find it interesting as honestly so do I and there will be plenty more interesting stuff it the future in this book. So once again thank you for reading Azazel's book and I hope you enjoy the rest.

Now for my announcement, I have said in the past that I was going to post a new chapter 2-3 times a week. Unfourtnitly that won't be possible anymore with my current obligations. My new plan is to update once every week or two as I'm usually taking a week to finish each chapter now. I hope that's fine with everyone. With that all said, please enjoy the latest chapter of The Secret Prince and if you like it please vote and feel free to coment.

It's been a week since Ash and Serena spent there first night together they were both on cloud nine, life was just so perfect for them right now. For starters, Ash beat the Cyllage gym and earned a cliff badge. As for Ash and Serena's date, it went off great, Ash found a nice cafe that they found out when they arrived was having karaoke night. So after dinner they got to have some fun singing songs together. After leaving the city they started to head to Shalour city so Ash could earn a rumble badge. Ash has also captured a Hawlucha while passing through a forest and Serena's Fennekin evolved into Braixen during some training. As for Ash and Serena's relationship, they have been getting closer every day. Since the night they slept together in the tent, they have started to always chose to sleep together now. Whether they are sharing a bed at a Pokemon center or arranging there sleeping bags to they can sleep together. As for in public they have no problem showing public displays of affection showing the whole world they are both taken.

Currently they are taking a break from walking, Bonnie is playing with Dedenne and Clemont's Pokemon, Clemont is working on lunch, Serena is reworking her performance routine  to account for Braixen evolving, and Ash is off aways training. Ash learned to make sure there was plenty of space for training to avoid breaking anything or hurting anyone since training was pretty intense. Now he's focusing on Hawlucha's training as he is currently having a practice battle with Frogadier to help Ash access his strengths and weaknesses. After the practice battle Ash looked at his Pokemon as they were all tired and resting under a tree. "Alright guys great training today. Now how about we head back to camp, I'm sure lunch will be ready soon." With that said everyone cheered at the thought of getting some food and headed back to camp.

As they entered the camp the saw, Clemont still working on lunch while Bonnie and Serena were setting the table. Ash then had an idea, while signaling to his Pokemon to stay quiet he started to make his way to Serena. Just as he got behind Serena she had just finished setting the table. She looked up and saw Bonnie struggling to hold back her giggling, "Bonnie what's going aaaahhhhhhhhh." Bonnie now bust out laughing as Ash picked Serena up bridal style and spun her around completely surprising her causing her to scream at first. Once Ash set her down they were all laughing, until Serena wrapped her arms around his neck and brought Ash into a deep loving kiss. Unfortunately Serena's scream was heard by someone else, that someone was the last person Serena ever wanted to see.