Chapter 34

Authors notes:
Well here we are again with another chapter. Before I let you all read this chapter, I just want to say thank you. This book has reached 10K views this morning. I thought it was incredible when it hit 1k, but 10k, just wow. I never thought I could write something so many people would enjoy. Now to the usual, if you liked what I wrote vote, please comment, because I enjoy reading you comments, and please share this story with your friends. I now present to you chapter 34, enjoy.

After packing up their gear, and parting ways with Max, the gang made their way to a Pokemon center to have their Pokemon healed. While there Ash requested the digital copies of all the books by Sir Aaron to be sent to him. He then downloaded them them to Serena's tablet so he could brush up on the basics before he started training Bonnie, and promised Serena he would get his own at the next town, which was Couriway City, which was hosting the next showcase.

After leaving the Pokemon center they walked for a while until they decided to stop and take a break in a clearing. While there they released their Pokemon and all enjoyed the piece and quiet, and work on some things. Serena was sewing a new pouch onto Bonnie's bag to carry Squishy in. Dedenne and Squishy got into a little fight over the bag, as they both wanted to ride in it. Serena saw this and offered to fix the bag so they both could ride. Bonnie was brushing Eevee, who was starting to warm up to everyone in the group. Except for some of Ash and Korrina's Pokemon, as they were just plain scary to her. But her favorite was Pikachu who was curled up in a ball under the same tree as her taking a nap. Clemont was working on a new invention and Korrina was in her bathing suit working on her tan. Most of the Pokemon were playing games together, or resting in the sun or under a tree. As for Greninja and Braxin, they disappeared somewhere together. The last anyone saw of them Braxin was being carried by Greninja, as he jumped off into the trees.

"There, done," said Serena as she finished working on Bonnie's bag. "Thanks Serena," Bonnie then ran over to Squishy with Dedenne. "Thanks for helping Serena," said Clemont as he walked over. "No problem I was happy to help." "Of course you were, getting some practice in for when you and Ash start having kids of your own," Korrina teased. "Korrina you shouldn't be embarrassing them like that," said Clemont. "I don't see either of them complaining." Clemont looked over to Serena who was blushing a bright red and had a smile on her face. He then looked over to Ash who looked half asleep looking at her tablet. "Ash are you ok," asked Clemont. Ash didn't answer. Korrina then reached over and took the tablet out of his hands. "Huh," Ash said as he looked around confused. "Ash are you ok," Serena questioned this time. Ash rubbed his eyes, "I'm fine. These books are just more mind-numbing then I remember." "Do you even need this? I mean you can already do all this right," asked Korrina as she started reading the tablet. "I can, but it's all second nature to me now and I don't really think much about it when I do it," Ash explained. Korrina handed Ash the tablet back, "man that's some dry reading. It's like reading a text book or an instruction manual." "And what's wrong with reading those, I find them to be very informative," said Clemont sounding confused. Everyone sweat dropped. Clemont then reached for the tablet, "let me take a look." Clemont read the tablet for a few seconds before handing it back to Ash. "No Korrina it's not that bad, it's worse," Clemont commented while rubbing his eyes. "Told you it's bad. I used to have Pikachu hit me with a little electricity every few minutes to keep me from falling asleep," said Ash.

Just then Bonnie walked up, "How does it look?" Everyone looked at Bonnie as she modeled her upgraded bag, complete with Squishy and Dedenne looking happy inside. "Looks great Bonnie," said Korrina. "Squishy and Dedenne look like they like it," added Clemont. Bonnie smiled, "Thanks again Serena." "Your welcome." Bonnie noticed Ash still had Serena's tablet, and decided to investigate, "so Ash what are you working on?" Everyone except Ash got a little nervous as Clemont didn't want to tell her about her aura powers yet. "Basically it's a training manual for aura guardians, want to take a look," Ash responded. Bonnie picked up the tablet and read a few sentences, "sorry, but that looks very boring." Ash laughed, "I know." "Well I'm going to go train with Eevee for the next showcase," said Serena.