Chapter 32

Authors notes
Well I don't have much to say, so let's keep it simple. If you like my chapter vote, comment and tell me what you think, and share this story with your friends. I now present to you chapter 32, enjoy.

"Hello Ash Ketchum, we've been waiting for you," said a young woman with blue hair and wearing a purple outfit, with the torso being a dark purple and the sleeves and legs being a lighter purple. "Hello, who are you," Ash asked the woman. "My name is Charlene, and this is Carrie," she said as she gestured to another young woman with red hair wearing an identical outfit. "We have been sent by Olympia, the Anistar City gym leader, to escort you the the gym," Charlene continued. The gang then looked at Ash. "Don't look at me, I didn't contact her. Clemont, what kind of gym is Anistar," asked Ash. "Psychic," Clemont answered. "Now I understand. Olympia is a psychic and you are two of her students," Ash surmised. "That's correct," said Charlene. "How did you know we are her students," asked Carrie. "I faced a psychic gym leader in Kanto named Sabrina who had students as well," Ash answered. "You faced Sabrina," Carrie asked. "I've got a marsh badge back home to prove it," Ash replied. "Then you must have faced her after she got her emotions back. Before then she was almost as powerful as Olympia," stated Carrie. "No I faced her when she still turned the trainers she defeated into dolls." Everyone looked at Ash with disbelief. His friends because they couldn't believe a person could do that, Olympia's students because they knew how strong Sabrina was. "Who do you think was ultimately responsible for her getting her emotions back? My Haunter had her laughing hysterically," Ash said with a smirk.

After that they started on their way to the gym. While they walked Ash kept noticing Carrie kept looking back at him with an annoyed look. "Do you have a problem with me," Ash asked after he had enough of the looks. "Olympia sent us to get you saying that you were something special. I can tell easily that you're not a psychic, which means I can't see anything special about you," Carrie said with an arrogant tone. "Carrie," Charlene snapped. "I apologize for her, she tends to believe anyone who isn't a psychic is beneath her," Ash decided to have a little fun. "Oh it's ok. She just needs to open her mind to other possibilities," Ash said, using his Aura for the last part. Carrie stopped and spun around to face Ash, "How did you do that, I know you're not a psychic!?" Ash smiled and pointed to himself, "Aura Guardian." Carrie's eyes widened. "Impossible, Aura Guardians are extinct." "We're not extinct. Just few and far between," Ash responded. Carrie then got a scared look on her face and kept walking. The gang saw this. "Hey, Ash. Why does she seem scared of you now," Asked Korrina. "Probably because she just learned there is another force out there that can counter her abilities. Psychic powers don't work on aura user's. She can't throw me around like she could a normal person. All I have to do is coat my body in my aura and she can't do a thing to me. Also psychics are able to see the future, while Aura Guardians are able to read auras and predict a person's actions be for they make them. So in a battle our powers pretty much cancel each other out. If you're someone who depends on those predictions it puts you at an immediate disadvantage in a battle," Ash explained. As Ash explained this, Carrie continued to feel more and more uncomfortable around Ash. All the while Charlene had a smirk on her face, seeing Carrie's feeling of superiority being stripped away from her.

Soon they were entering the Anistar City gym and were lead to the battle field, where many other people dressed the same as Charlene and Carrie were gathered on a platform overseeing the battle field. Then the gang got quite the suprise as the saw Olympia floating in the air above them. "Hello and welcome to the Anistar City gym. Clemont, Korrina, a pleasure to see you both again. Nice to see you both realized you have a better future together than apart," said Olympia. This caused Clemont and Korrina to blush a bright red, while Bonnie started giggling at this. "Prince Ash Ketchum of Rota and Serena Yvonne, congratulations on your engagement." "Did you see our future or read one of our minds to tell you that," asked Ash. "Neither. That ring on her hand sparkles so much I can see it from here." Olympia's reply caused several of her students to giggle, while Ash just felt embarrassed, but maintained his composer. "I'm courious, do you send your students to bring you all your challangers, or am I just that special," questioned Ash. "Just this morning I had a vision of the future, and you all were in it. But first, please release your Frogadier," said Olympia. Ash pulled Frogadier's pokeball from his belt and released him. "Both trainer and Pokemon with the same goal, to be the very best. This same goal will lead to a strong bond unlike any other, to allow you to reach new heights, strength, and power that hasn't been seen in centuries. This power will be essential with the danger looming over Kalos." "What kind of danger," asked Ash. "All of Kalos will be engulfed in a green flame that will destroy everything and everyone, Pokemon and human alike, if not stopped. And if you fail, Kalos will only be the beginning as other regions will be threatened. You and your companions will each play a role in these events."