Chapter 35

Authors notes:
Welcome to my first Chapter of 2018. Today I bring you a slightly dark chapter, and there will be more. What do I mean by dark you ask, to me it means violent and threats of death. Not things that are typical of the cannon.
Also, some people have been making predictions for the future of the story. I'm telling you now, I've already planned most of this book, especially the end. So if you comment leaving a prediction I won't be responding to it. Normally I would, but I don't want to give any spoilers.
With that said, as always if you like the chapter please vote, leave comments because I do enjoy reading them, and share this story with your friends. Enjoy.

"I'm so excited," Bonnie squealed as she got into her sleeping bag. "Same here, I've already thought up my wishes," said Korrina as she got under her and Clemont's blanket and got close to him. The gang had decided to not set up their tents tonight, and instead sleep under the stars. Reason being that there was going to be a meteor shower tonight and they wanted to lay out and watch it. "What do you mean," Bonnie asked Korrina. "Its said if you make a wish on a shooting star it will come true," Serena explained, as she and Ash were laying out some blankets for the Pokemon to sleep on. "Ahhh, really? I didn't know. I need some good wishes now," Bonnie said as she started to brainstorm some wishes. After a few hours all the lights were off and the camp fire was put out when..."I saw one," said Serena. "I didn't see it," said Bonnie. "There's another," said Korrina. Then the sky was full of shooting starts. As they all watched they clasped their hands together and started wishing. "I wish that I win my next princess key." "I wish to win my next gym badge." "I wish to be a Pokemon trainer soon. Oh and to be an aunt really soon," Bonnie said. "BONNIE," Clemont yelled. Everyone laughed. "What? I can tell Korrina really wants it," said Bonnie. She then looked at Korrina, who had been completely silent, "Korrina, why aren't you wishing?" "I am, I'm wishing quietly, very hard. Clemont why don't you make a wish?" "Oh yeah, I wish for my inventions to stop blowing up." "we all wish for that," Bonnie interrupted. Clemont glared at her then continued, "and that every ones wishes come true." Korrina then took him into a tight hug and began to kiss him. "Korrina wait, what did I do," Clemont asked confused. "Well If mine and Bonnie's wish is going to come true, we better get started." Ash and Serena sweat dropped, as Bonnie cheered, and Clemont's face went bright red.

A few hours, and many more wishes later, everyone was fast asleep. As they all slept, a Pokemon flew over them and landed in a tree. The Pokemon looked down at them as its
eyes glowed blue.

Ash woke up, and the first thing he noticed was that Serena wasn't there. He shot up and noticed nobody was there. In fact he wasn't in the forest any more, he was in what looked like an abandoned city with giant roots going through the buildings and coming out of the road. "Where am I?" Ash saw a poster on the side of a building and walked to it. It was an advertisement for the upcoming Kalos league. "Ok, why is there a new poster in an abandoned city?" Ash walked and turned a corner and saw a terrifying site, the street was littered with the bodies of both humans and Pokemon. He used his Aura and could easily see they were all dead. Ash was breathing heavy from the sight of so much death. But then his heart stopped as he looked up and saw that half of prism tower was knocked over. "Impossible, there would have news reports all over if this happened to Lumiose City." The ground shook and several building collapsed. "I...I...I need to move. There have to be survivors some where." Ash started running down streets seeing children, Pokemon, women, men, whole families, dead. Ash was in a panic as he ran, he passed professor Sycamore's lab and saw it half collapsed, with the professor face down on the ground with a dead baby Pokemon beside him. "What happened here." Ash stopped and tried to think what to do. He needed answers, but he couldn't find a living soul anywhere. That's when it hit him, "Clembot. Maybe he survived the tower collapse." With that Ash started sprinting to the tower. He was close so it only took him a few minutes to get there. But when he did he wished he didn't, he saw Korrina dead, right up against a building. A large streak of blood leading down to her body as if her body was slammed against it, then slid down. Her Pokemon were also found close by, also dead. Ash forced himself to keep moving, that's when he got another horrifying hit, Clemont's Pokemon dead. A few feet away was Clemont with a piece of rebar going right through him. As Ash walked up the sight got worse, as he saw Bonnie was also skewered, as if Clemont was trying to shield her with his body. Ash finally collapsed to the ground as he vomited, unable to take anymore hits. As he looked up, fear ran through his body as he saw a dead Braxin. He stumbled up and made his way to it, fearing the worst. Then he saw her, Serena's lifeless body. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO," Ash screamed as he ran to her. He picked her up and held her in his arms as he sobbed. The pain of losing her was too much, he felt broken inside. But then he noticed blood streaks that lead to her body, as if she was dragging her self to something. Ash looked in the direction he believed she was moving and saw a crater. Ash didn't know why, but he felt drawn to it. He walked over and looked inside, the crater was filled with water, red from the blood of a body that was floating inside face up. Ash saw the body, he saw the face. In that moment he felt as if he lost his mind, as he saw the person in the crater was him.