Chapter 56

Author's notes:
Hear ye hear ye hear ye, the latest chapter of The Secret Prince has arrived.

Have you ever felt the urge to just slam somebody's head on a table, because I'm there right now. As I'm trying to write these notes I'm being constantly bothered by people who think they 'need' to talk to me, but it's truly about nothing important. Anyway, because of this I can't think straight or focus.

We are now at part two of Ash's battle with Calem, so let's just get to the point. If you like my work vote, please comment, and share this story with your friends. I now present to you chapter 56, enjoy.

"YVELTAL GO," Calem yelled out as he threw his last pokeball.

Upon taking the field, Yveltal let out a powerful battle cry the struck fear into the hearts of many of the spectators.

Back in the private seats with Ash's friends, many saw the looks of fear in many of the other spectators eyes, as well as those in their group from Kalos.

"What's going on, why is everyone so scared?" Dawn asked no one in particular.

But no one answered. She then looked at Gary and Professor Oak to see both of them with their eyes wide with a look of shock on their faces.

"Gary? What's going on?" Dawn asked, now getting scared herself.

"Th-th-that Pokemon. It's a ledgenday," Gary struggled to get out.

"That's not just any ledgendary Pokemon. That's Yveltal, the destruction pokemon," Professor Oak added.

Everyone's eyes were wide, as they were now scared for Ash, believing his time in the Kalos League was done already.

"Come on everyone, it's not over yet. That's Ash down there, if anyone can beat that Pokemon it's him. Don't forget, alot of Ash's Pokemon have fought legendaries before, and one of them has even beaten one," Brock said trying to rally everyone.

"Brock's right. Ash can do this," Serena said with confidence that reminded them of Ash.

They all started cheering for Ash even louder now. This was heard by Ash over the screams of fear and he looked up at his friends and smiled, knowing he had their faith. He also felt all his pokeballs shaking, not because they were scared to battle a ledgenday, but because they eager to fight. Pikachu jumped onto Ash's shoulder and sparked his cheeks, showing he was ready too. With the faith of his friends, and battle spirit of his Pokemon, Ash knew he wouldn't lose.

"Thanks buddy, but I have someone else in mind for this battle," Ash said to his loyal electric rodent as he scratched his head.

Ash then refocused on Calem. Ash glared at his opponent with hate, because he remembered what Squishy told him, that Yveltal was captured by Team Flare.

Ash then reached back for the pokeball that was shaking the most violently, enlarged it, and let it fly.

"CHARIZARD, I CHOOSE YOU!"

Charizard emerged on the field and let out a might roar so powerful, that not only did it get Yveltal's attention, but everyone else in the stadium. The roar was so powerful the battle field shook, and the spectators could feel the vibrations on there bodies. Even Alain was impressed with Ash's Charizard, which stood an astounding twelve feet tall and looked as if he was built of pure muscle.

Charizard looked at his opponent and grinned, then looked back at Ash with his arm raised so Ash could see it, and pointed to his Mega stone.

Ash returned the grin as he dug into his pocket.