Chapter 70

Author's Notes:
Welcome one and all to Chapter 70. There is only one more chapter left, and I don't really have anything else to say.

If you like my work please vote, feel free to comment, and please share this story with your friends. I now present to you chapter 70, enjoy.

Morning came, and almost everyone was in the dinning room eating breakfast. Almost, as in Bonnie, Clemont, and Korrina hadn't arrived yet.

"I wonder what's keeping them?" Asked Dawn.

"I bet you twenty poke dollars Clemont and Korrina were having sex late into the night," Shauna replied.

"Your on," said Dawn.

"I can't believe you two. Making bets on your friends sex lives. Don't you have anything better to do?" Scolded Miette.

"Well, we could discuss how you weren't walking normal this morning. Intense night in bed with Paul?" Shauna shot back.

"So Serena, what do you think?" Miette asked, taking attention off of her.

"Well don't forget, we were all dealing with jet lag last night, and I don't think Clemont or Korrina slept on the flight. And Bonnie is much younger than us and probably can't handle it as well as us," Serena replied.

Serena didn't want to say what she really thought. She had traveled with Korrina for most of their journey through Kalos, and had gotten to know her pretty well. Well enough to know that she wanted to have sex with Clemont for a while, and after she got it after the batchalorette party, she had been wanting it more.

Just then the door flew opened and Bonnie came skipping in cheerfully, while holding something under a small sheet.

"Good morning everyone," she said happily as she skipped by.

"Good morning Bonnie," almost everyone said.

"What's with the extra good mood this morning, and what are you hiding?" Asked May.

Bonnie pulled out her chair next to Max and stood up on it.

"Because today is an amazing day. Already two really great things have happened today," Bonnie replied.

Everyone looked over at her awaiting her answer.

"First, this morning when I woke up, my Pokémon egg was glowing. And by the time I took it out of the incubator and set it on a pillow, I hatched into this cutie," Bonnie said as she pulled the sheet off the Pokémon.

Bonnie raised it up for all to see. The Pokémon was pale green with darker green buds going around its neck like a necklace. It had four stubby legs and red eyes, with a large green leaf on the top of its head.

"Its called a Chikorita," Bonnie announced.

Chikorita smiled and stood up proudly in Bonnie's hands as everyone looked up at it and smiled.

Bonnie then looked down the table to Ash. "Would it be possible for Chikorita and I to meet her parents after breakfast?"

"Sure, no problem," Ash replied.

"You said two things happened this morning. What was the other?" Asked Misty.

Bonnie placed Chikorita on the floor, released Froakie, and Dedenne jumped out of Bonnie's bag, to eat with the other Pokémon.

"Thank you for reminding me. Clemont asked Korrina to marry him and she said yes," Bonnie exclaimed.

"WHAT!?" Everyone yelled.