Chapter 60

AUTHOR'S NOTES:
I offer you my most sincere apologies, I lost track of the days, and thought today was Thursday. Again, sorry for the late update.

So let's just cut to the chase, if you like my story please vote, feel free to comment, and share this story with your friends. I now present to you chapter 60. Enjoy.

Immediately after getting their pokemon healed they all went out to dinner, Queen Ilene's treat, to celebrate how well they all did. Even Paul came, reluctantly.

Paul wanted to keep training his pokemon for his battle with Ash tomorrow, but Miette felt he and his pokemon needed to also get plenty of rest so that they wouldn't be too tired or sore from the intense training. So when Paul refused she decided to take advantage of his one weakness, Reggie. Miette acted as if she gave up on trying to change Paul's mind, and said she was just going to call Reggie to talk to and keep her company. As Miette started walking towards the video phones Paul picked her up, slung her over his shoulder, and carried her to the restaurant. Miette protested being carried at first, saying it was undignified, but after she realized one of Paul's hands was grabbing her thigh, very close to her butt, she decided to just enjoy the ride.

Following the dinner everyone was relaxing in the pokemon center lobby, except for Ash, Serena, Paul, and Miette. Paul decided to try and get some sleep, while Miette decided she was going to tease Paul with some new lingerie she bought and just walk around in their room wearing only that.

Ash was sore from the damage Greninja received from his match, so Serena offered to give him a massage. Ash immediately started feeling better as Serena's nimble fingers would press and rub his sore muscles. Ash was thoroughly enjoying the massage, until Serena asked him to roll over so she could massage his chest. Ash's eyes widened, he was down to his boxers, and Serena was straddling him. Ash was embarrassed, as he knew as soon as he rolled over, Serena was going to be able to clearly see how much he was enjoying the massage.

It was late now, the battle between Ash and Max ended hours ago. Most of Lumiose City was asleep, as several box trucks pulled up to the loading dock at Prism Tower. Out of the cab of each truck came two Team Flare grunts. They went to the back of the trucks and rolled up the doors, to reveal more grunts, scientists, and a lot of equipment. The equipment was being unloaded when a Team Flare surveillance truck rolled up, and out came the officers; Aliana, Bryony, Celosia, Mable, Xerosic, and the Team Flare leader Lysandre.

"Are we in yet," Lysandre asked a grunt, who was busy bypassing the security system and getting the door open.

"Almost... and done. We're in," replied the grunt.

"Very good. Now get everything up to the Lumiose Gym. And be careful with that equipment," said Xerosic.

Several grunts, along with a few scientists, pushed three carts loaded with equipment inside and onto a freight elevator, then pushed the button for the gym.

Upon reaching the gym floor the group of Team Flare members proceeded to the door.

"Attention, the Lumiose City Gym is currently closed, and will remain closed through the duration of the Lumiose Conference. The gym will reopen upon the completion of the the Conference," said a robotic voice when they tried to open the door.

One of the scientists then proceeded to a control panel and began working to open the door. Within a minute the door opened, and inside, in the middle of the battle field stood a figure. The lights then came on to reveal Clembot standing there.