Chapter 25

Authors notes
I was shocked when I got 1K views, but now over 2K, I'm amazed. I honestly didn't expect to get this many views by this point, so thank you all for your support. I never thought I could write something so many people would enjoy (wipes tear from eye). Now as always, if you enjoyed the chapter please vote, share with friends, and feel free to leave comments (I enjoy reading them). Now without any further delay, I bring you chapter 25, enjoy.

It was early in the morning in Dendemille Town, the sun was just starting to creep over the horizon, and the bird Pokemon were just starting to wake up. On top of the Pokemon center was Serena, behind her was Ash with his arms wrapped around her as they watched the sunrise along with their pokemon who were also resting from their morning training. Right beside Ash and Serena, mimicking their actions, was none other than Braxin and Frogadier. "This is it, my next showcase. In a few hours were going to see if all that training was enough." Said Serena as she watched the sunrise. Ash tightened his hold on Serena, "it will be enough. You were so close the first time and you've trained so much since then, there's no way you can lose." "Your just saying that because your my boyfriend." Said Serena sounding less confident. "Because I'm your boyfriend you should believe me. I don't want to see you hurt, I wouldn't be bringing you up if I thought you were going to fall. I've seen you and your Pokemon train so much, pour your hearts and souls into this. You will win, I know it." Serena smiled, just hearing the confidence in Ash's words restored hers, she was ready to win.

After enjoying the sunrise a little longer Ash and Serena, along with their Pokemon made their way down to the Pokemon center's cafeteria for breakfast. After breakfast they left for the location where the showcase was being held, which was a huge arena. They were standing outside with Ash's right arm around Serena trying to calm Serena down a bit seeing that she was nervous. Ash was helping until, "ASH." Ash looked to his left and saw Miette with her signature playful look on her face. Ash sighed and Serena was no longer nervous, but now annoyed because she believed Miette was going to start flirting with Ash again. Serena decided she needed to put an end to Miette once and for all and show her that Ash was taken. Serena got Ash to start turning to face Miette with his arm still around her. Miette was only a few feet away when she came to a dead stop upon seeing Ash's arm around Serena. "Wait a minute, are you two a couple now?" Miette asked with wide eyes. Serena smiled, "yup, I'm Ash's girlfriend." "And I'm Serena's boyfriend." Then Ash and Serena leaned in and kissed. When they looked back at Miette they saw her eyes were even bigger, then they saw something they didn't expect, Miette started to smile. "Eeeeeeee," Miette squealed as she charged in and hugged the to of them. "I am so happy for you two. I knew you would make a great couple." Upon being released from the hug both Ash and Serena were very confused. "Wait a minute, I thought you wanted Ash?" Serena questioned. "Oh I did when we first met, but Ash made it very clear he wasn't interested. I just flirted with him to try and make you make a move. Ash is a dense idiot, and I knew it would take something big to make him make the first move, so I figured the best way to get you two together was to get you to make a move." Miette explained. "Oh, I'm sorry. Hello Clemont, hi Bonnie, and who are you?" "I'm Korrina, Clemont's girlfriend." "Well it's a pleasure to meet you, I am princess Miette of Parfum Palace." Miette said with a curtsy, Korrina did the same. "Well Serena and I better get going and get ready. Come on Serena." Miette said grabbing Serena by the arm, pulling her away from Ash. "Don't worry Ash, I'll take good care of her. Let's go Serena, I want to hear how you and Ash became a couple."

While the gang purchased their tickets and found their seats Miette and Serena made their way to the performers waiting area. There they would do anything needed to get ready for each round. At a make-up station away from the others Miette was having her make-up done by her personal make-up artist while Serena told her the story of how she and Ash became a couple. When she was done Miette put her hands over her heart and had hearts in her eye's, "that just sounds so romantic, like a knight in shining armor rescuing a princess." "Funny thing is that that is how I've always seen him, and probably how I always will." Serena said. Miette looked at Serena and smiled, even though she was jealous of what Serena had she was happy for her. "After I'm done if you want Vikki can do your make-up for you." Miette offered. "No thanks I can take care of my own." Serena replied. "Are you sure? You might as well get used to it now. You'll probably have your own make-up artist one day." Miette then covered her mouth realizing what she just said, "You know if you become Kalos queen." Miette said trying to cover herself. Serena looked at her, "That's not what you meant was it? I take it you know where Ash lives when he's in Rota." "He told you?" Miette said sounding suprised. Serena nodded, "about a month ago. But he hasn't told the others yet, so please don't bring it up around them." "Wow, Ash really is serious about you." Serena smiled, she was enjoying talking with Miette. This was much better than their first meeting. Serena liked this version of Miette much better, she even felt like they were becoming friends. As Miette and Serena were busy becoming friends another performer entered the waiting area. She had red hair that covered her right eye, and was wearing a purple dress, and walked in with a sense of superiority. She stood in the doorway and looked at all the girls, "not a single challenge here. This win is in the..." she stopped when she saw Miette and Serena together. "Well they will be a challenge." She was about to walk over to them, but saw two men in suits with ear pieces standing close by. "Well I won't be able to do anything about the princess, but I can at least do something about the other one, I just need to wait for the right moment." The girl said with a wicked smirk.