Chapter 31

Author's notes:
Before I let you enjoy my chapter 31 I would like to thank those of you who have pointed out some spelling and grammar errors. Because of this I have been going back and editing my past chapters. I just can't believe the errors I've found in my work I've had to correct. Now that that's out of the way, I now present to you chapter 31. Vote if you like it, comment telling me what you thought, and share with your friends. Enjoy.

Ash and Serena were laying in their bed at the Pokemon center. It was later than usual for them, seven o'clock, normally they would already have been training, however after last night they decided to skip training for today. Serena's eyes cracked open, she felt Ash's arms around her, making her smile. Serena then remembered last night and pulled out her left hand to look at the ring. When she did she smiled and let out a happy sigh, knowing that soon she would be Ash's wife. "Yes it happened, future Mrs. Serena Ketchum." Serena jumped, suprised as she though Ash was still asleep. "Ash, how long have you been up?" "Not long. Maybe a few minutes longer than you." Serena put he arms on top of Ash's and held them tight, then Ash did just as she wanted and pulled her in tighter. "You know we are going to have to get out of bed eventually," Ash whispered in Serena's ear. Serena sighed, "I know. I just want to stay here a little longer."

It was nine thirty now in the Pokemon center cafeteria and everyone except Ash and Serena were their eating breakfast. "I wonder what's takeing Ash and Serena so long? They are usually up alot sooner than this," Clemont commented. "There they are," Said Tierrno pointing to the entrance. Everyone looked as they saw a very happy Ash and Serena walking in. They all agreed they both had an unusual glow about them, they seemed happier than usual. "Korrina, I bet you twenty pokedollars they did it last night." "Shauna!" Tierrno spoke up. "Your on." "Korrina!" Said Clemont. "I don't get it, what did they do," asked Bonnie, completely innocent and unaware of what they were talking about. Everyone turned a slight red, embarrassed that they forgot there was a young, innocent mind at the table. Before anyone could respond Ash and Serena arrived at the table. "Good morning everyone, sorry were late. We decided to sleep in a little bit," Said Serena as she and Ash sat down. "Oh it's ok. So I take it it was a big night last night," asked Shauna, courious what happened. "Very big," said Ash as Clemont handed him and Serena each a plate of food. Shauna looked at Korrina and smirked. "Shauna can you pass the salt please," Serena asked. Shauna handed the salt and Serena grabbed it with her left hand, making sure her engagement ring was facing Shauna to see. "OMA, Ash proposed," Shauna screamed. Everyone was looking at the ring now as Shauna got up and ran around the table to give her best friend a hug. There were alot of congratulations and questions, the first big one was how Ash proposed, which Serena was happy to tell the story. "So have you two picked a date yet," asked Korrina. "Not specifically. But we decided to wait till after the Kalos league," Ash answered. "Oh, and speaking of the wedding. Shuana, maid of honor," asked Serena. "Well of course," Shauna squealed. "Korrina, bridesmaid," Serena continued. "Definatly," Korrina replied. "Clemont groomsman," asked Ash. "I'd be honored," said Clemont. "And what about you Bonnie, want to be a flower girl," Ash asked. Bonnie's face lit up with excitement, "YES! Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

They all spoke about the engagement some more, however eventually it was time for Shauna and Tierrno to leave. "Now Serena you better keep in touch. I'm going to be starting to plan your bachelorette party and I'm going to need to know who to invite. And believe me, this will be too wild for your mom. Got to go bye," Shauna said as she left. As soon as Shauna was out of sight Serena let it hit her, as a nervous expression came to her face. "Serena are you ok," asked Ash. "My mom. I need to tell her," Serena replied. "Do you not think she would approve of me?" "It's not that. She knows were dating. Its the fact that we're only eighteen. What if she thinks we're too young and won't allow it," Serena said as she was starting to panic. Ash wrapped his arms around her and kissed her head, "your mom will approve. And if she doesn't, we'll convince her. As soon as she sees how much we love each other she won't be able to say no. And don't forget, you might be worrying over nothing, she might be so happy for us." Ash's words did exactly what they were ment to, comfort Serena. Serena took a deep breath, "your right. Let's do this now."