Chapter 66

AUTHOR'S NOTES:
WHAT!? What is this? Another Chapter? Did Azazel just post two chapters in one day? Why yes, yes I did. Its amazing what I can do when your in an airplane flying around.

I'm just going to let you enjoy this. If you like my story please vote, feel free to comment, and please share this story with your friends. I now present to you chapter 66, enjoy.

The ground then shook, showing them all the crisis wasn't over yet.

"What was that," Serena asked concerned.

"I don't know," Ash replied.

Suddenly the door to the stairs flew off the hinges, and out walked a proud looking Chesnaught. Followed by Diggersby, Luxray, and Clemont

"I asked you to force the door open, not knock it off the hinges," Clemont said to Chesnaught.

"Hey Clemont," Ash called out as he and Serena started walking over.

"Thank goodness you two are ok...WHAT HAPPENED UP HERE?!" Clemont cried when he saw the massive hole in the roof.

"That's where Lysandre stood before all the pokemon attacked," replied Ash.

"Well that explains the building shaking," Clemont said with a sigh of relief.

The building then shook again. Everyone looked at each other.

"If that wasn't you, then what was it?" Asked Clemont.

"It's the vines my brother and I created while under Team Flare's control. They appear to be acting independently," Squishy chimed in.

"Who was that?" Asked Clemont nervously.

"That's Squishy. He's talking telepathically," Bonnie responded.

"Ok. In that case, can't you two just stop them?" Clemont questioned the two Zygarde's.

"We've tried. It must be due to us no longer being under Team Flare's control. The vines out of our control now," replied the other Zygarde.

"That's not good," Clemont thought out loud.

"Well can't we just go through and destroy them one after another," asked Ash.

"They're going underground and expanding," Greninja interjected.

Ash then saw through Greninja's eyes. "Greninja's right. If we destroy what we can see we'll just have to deal with this problem again later. We need to find a way to destroy what's underground also," Ash explained.

Serena and Clemont looked at Ash confused, as they couldn't understand Greninja. Ash realized this and explained.

"Ok then we need a plan to destroy the whole system of vines," Clemont thought out loud.

"Excuse me, but I was a prisoner of Team Flare for several months while they were performing experiments to cause this. They used the same device they used to control me to cause the same results, by using several of our cells," The other Zygarde explained.

"In that case I theorize that we should be able to reverse the effects by modifying that device some how," said Clemont.

The building shook yet again.

"We better hurry then. I imagine that those vines will tear Prism Tower down eventually," Ash added.

Everyone took off back down the stairs, including the two Zygarde, who reported to their ten percent forms.