Chapter 57

Author's notes:
WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
This is the most sexually themed chapter I've ever written. There are no lemons in this chapter, but it still might not be considered appropriate for my younger readers. You have been warned.

On a more pleasant note, I would like to thank AlexMildsake for becoming my five hundredth follower. Thank you AlexMildsake.

Keeping the trend of good news going, I am pleased to announce that 'The Secret Prince' has managed to break 71k views. To be honest I'm truly astounded, I never really thought it would get this high. And with still plenty of chapters to go, I wonder if it will break 100k. A guy can dream can't I.

With all that said, if you like my chapter vote, please feel free to comment, and please share this story with your friends. I now present to you chapter 57, enjoy.

"Sceptile bullet seed," Max yelled.

Sceptile opened his mouth and fired the seeds out of his mouth like a machine gun.

Currently Max is battling in the last match of the day of the top eight rounds to determine the final four for the semifinals. Already Ash, Paul, and Tierno have qualified.

It's been a few days since the world learned about Ash being a prince. Things were finally calming down for him and Serena, as they agreed to an interview with Alexa from the Lumiose Press. The questions were mostly about each of their pasts and goals for the future.

Although current events like the Kalos League came up, as well as the situation with Palermo. Since the Kalos Queen contract became public her career and the showcases had begun to go down hill, as showcase sponsors started cutting their support, and performers started calling for Palermo's head.

Luckily for the showcases, both Aria and Serena pleaded to the sponsors to not end their support, and asked for Palermo to step down and stay away from the showcases. There had been no word from Palermo, but the sponsors did start to instead threaten to cut support if she didn't leave, and the contract be rewritten and made public. Still no word from the showcase board, but it has been said they have been having long meetings with lawyers every day since the contract was released.

"Absol, dark pulse," Max's opponent called out.

Mega Absol's dark pulse blasted through the bullet seeds and created a smoke cloud. Sceptile used this as cover, and rushed through the smoke. Absol tried to counter with slash, but Sceptile and his leaf blade were too fast and Absol was knocked out.

"Absol is unable to battle, making Max and Sceptile the winners," announced the referee.

Ash and the others cheered loudly for Max's victory, but none louder then his parents Norman and Caroline, who were so proud of how well he's been doing in his first league.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we now have our final four trainers," said the anouncer as Ash, Paul, Tierno, and Max's pictures appeared on the giant screens.

"Now let's see the match ups."

The four pictures flew around the screen wildly, until they stopped by their opponents.

"For the first match we will have Paul and Tierno, then the second match will be Max and Prince Ash. We'll see you all back here tomorrow for these exciting six on six match ups."

Everyone filed out of the stadium, but Max just stood there looking at the screen.

"Why do I have to battle Ash?" Max said nervously.