Chapter 51

Author's notes:
Hello all, and welcome to chapter 51.
As I'm sure many of you are wondering, "why is Azazel posting today?" Well the answer to this is today is a special day. Any guesses as to what makes today special?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The answer is on this day, May 29th of last year, I posted the first Chapter of The Secret Prince. So today I am presenting you with an extra chapter.
Second. A few months ago I introduced skyblueshipping, the shipping of Paul and Miette. Today I am happy to present to you a new piece of fanart brought to us by Poke_fan-united.

This is just awesome work don't you all agree? So please join me in saying thank you for your hard work Poke_fan-united

Now to the part you've all been waiting for, if you like my work please vote, fell free to comment, and please share with your friends. I now present to you chapter 51. Enjoy.

Snowbell City, a city that lived up to its name. The city sat on a mountain and was covered in snow most of the year.

"Yay snow," Bonnie squealed, as now the snow was deep enough for her to play in.

Bonnie spun around and fell backwards into the snow and started to make a snow angel. Dedenne jumped out of Bonnie's bag and tried to make a snow angel too, but his arms and legs were too short to do much. Squishy just stayed in Bonnie's bag where it was nice and warm.

"Come on Bonnie, we need to keep going," Clemont urged.

"All right," Bonnie groaned as she stood back up.

"Don't worry. I'm sure we'll have some time to play in the snow after Ash's gym battle," Korrina said to try and cheer Bonnie up.

"Ok," Bonnie replied cheerfully, then took off running towards the Pokemon Center.

"Hey Bonnie, wait up," Clemont yelled as he ran after her.

It didn't take long for them to arrive at the Pokemon Center. Once there, they began to walk to Nurse Joy's station to hand her their pokeballs, but were side tracked by a familiar voice.

"Hey Ash."

Everyone looked and saw none other than Max walking towards them.

"Hey Max," Ash replied as he extended his hand.

"So I take it your here for an Iceberg badge," asked Max as he and Ash shook hands.

"That's right, are you too," Ash replied.

"I was, but I earned mine this morning," Max said proudly as he showed his badges.

"Wow you got all eight badges already," Bonnie commented, causing Max to blush a little bit.