Chapter 47

Authors notes:
Welcome back to The Secret Prince. Today we will be reaching the conclusion of the Master Class, as well as learn why Aria wants to take down Palermo and what Aria was warning Serena about.
However, before all that, I have an announcement. I know you all love that I've been able to update almost every week for awhile now. However these chapters have been taking longer and longer to complete. What used to take me a week is now taking almost two weeks now. Reason being is because my chapters have been getting alot longer. So now I'm forced to changed to an update schedule of every two weeks. I'm sorry and I hope you understand.
Also, here is the link to my one shot book I started about two weeks ago, let me know if this doesn't work.
https://www.wattpad.com/story/139159723-my-pokemon-ship-one-shots
Now that I've taken up enough of your time, I now present to you chapter 47. If you like my work please vote, feel free to leave comments, and please do share this story with your friends. Enjoy.

For the last time that day glowing balls filled the air as the audience cast their votes. Soon all the votes were in, and the key hole holograms appeared and started to fill up.

Aria's stopped a few marks shy of half full, while Serena's went just a few marks above half. "And the winner of the Master Class, and our new Kalos Queen, is Serena!"

Serena stood there in shock with her hands over her mouth. Her Pokemon then snapped her out of it as they all tackled her into a big group hug. Serena and her Pokemon laughed as tears of joy escaped their eyes. As Serena stood up she saw Aria standing in front of her with her hand extended. "Congratulations Serena," said Aria. Serena smiled and took her hand. Aria then pulled her into a hug as she whispered in Serena's ear, "Don't forget to read page four, and smile." Aria then released her from the hug and walked off stage. Monsieur Pierre then walked up and placed the tiara onto Serena's head. "I now present to you, your new Kalos Queen!"

Serena was in the room she was in before she went against Aria. She and her Pokemon were resting from the difficult performance when suddenly... "SERENA!" The doors burst open as everyone came in. Shauna and Miette were first and tackled her into a hug as they congratulated her. Then came Korrina and Bonnie, followed by Clemont and Tierno, even Paul congratulated her. Then came Ash, her walked up to Serena, picked her up, and twirled her in the air. "I knew you could do it, my Kalos Queen," said Ash as the two then leaned in and kissed.

The kiss continued for only a second or two before Grace cleared her throat, interrupting the two love birds and reminding them they weren't alone. Ash put Serena down, and Serena went up to her mother and gave her a hug. "I'm so proud of you Serena," said Grace as tears of pride came to her eyes. "Don't cry mom, your going to make me cry," said Serena.

Just then there was a knock on the door, getting everyone's attention. In the doorway stood an older women with short gray hair, wearing a dark gray women's suit and red scarf. "Hello, My name is Palermo, I represent the showcase board. I hate to interupt your celebrating, but I need you to come with me. There is still the paperwork aspect required before you can officially become Kalos Queen." "Oh, ok," Serena replied. "Don't worry Serena, we'll see you at the Pokemon Center when your done," said Grace.

Everyone said their goodbyes as they filed out to go to the Pokemon center. Ash was last, and the two shared a deep passionate kiss before he left.

Serena and her Pokemon then left, following Palermo to another room. "By the way, I was very impressed that you were able to pull off such a magnificent performance with five Pokemon. Not even in my days as Kalos Queen was I able to achieve that," Palermo praised as they walked. Serena smiled and looked at her Pokemon, "it's not just me, my Pokemon worked just as hard. I couldnt have done this without them."