Chapter 68

Author's Notes:
You better wear some oven mitts, because Chapter 68 is so fresh it's hot. Not much to say, so let's get down to business. If you like my story please vote, please feel free to comment, and please share this story with your friends. I now present to you chapter 68. Enjoy.

Everyone's vision cleared as they saw they were back in the Pokemon Center. Those who were in relationships all held their other half closer, since they all saw that they will still be happily together, and in most cases married in the future. Those who weren't currently in a relationship looked happy as they got a glimpse of who they would be with, but none happier looking than Brock.

"What did you see that made you so happy?" Misty asked Brock.

Brock smiled big. "I saw her. The Kalosian beauty I met during the crisis. I knew I was going to find her, and now I see she and I will be married."

"Congratulations Brock," said Ash.

Everyone was busily talking about things they saw in the vision of the future, and didn't see the woman with long red hair walking into the Pokemon Center and to Nurse Joy's desk.

"Hello welcome to the Pokemon Center, how may I help you?" Nurse Joy greeted.

"I need a room for the night please," said the red haired woman.

Nurse Joy frowned, "I'm sorry, but we're all booked up. We don't have any rooms."

"No," the woman groaned. "Please I need a room. My room at the hotel had one of those vines go through it so I can't stay there now. Can you check any of the other Pokemon Centers in Lumiose City?"

---------------------------------------------------------

Back with the gang they were laughing and having a great time. Brock then hears a voice that catches his attention. He looked over towards Nurse Joy's desk and saw her, the red haired woman. Brock shot up to his feet and ran to Nurse Joy's desk with hearts in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, but they are all full too," replied Nurse Joy.

"Ok, thank you," the woman said sadly.

"M'lady," the red haired woman heard from behind. She turned as Brock reached her, went down to a knee and took her right hand.

"My love, I knew I would see you again," said Brock.

---------------------------------------------------------

Back with the group, Max and Misty stood up to deal with Brock, seeing what he was doing. Ash saw as well, he checked the womans aura, and smiled. He saw Misty and Max leaving the group, and decided to be Brock's wingman.

"Hold up you two," Ash said to Max and Misty.

"Why? Aren't you seeing this," Misty asked Ash.

"Yes, and are you seeing what I'm seeing. Crogunk hasn't come out of his pokeball, and look at her face," Ash explained.

Max and Misty looked back towards Brock and realized Ash was right, Crogunk hadn't come out of his pokeball. And the woman didn't looked freaked out by Brock's behavior, as a matter of fact, she was smiling. They decided to then just sit back down and wait to see how this played out.

---------------------------------------------------------

"My love, I knew I would see you again," said Brock

The woman smiled. "I am happy to see you again my knight. I am pleased to see that you were victorious on your quest to save Lumiose City," she said trying to sound as much like a medieval queen as she could.