Chapter 50

AUTHOR'S NOTES:
Welcome to the latest installment of The Secret Prince. Today I will be presenting to you chapter 50. If you are like me you are probably wondering, how many more chapters is this going to go. Well, to be honest I don't even know anymore. Every time I put a number on it I just end up surpassing it. So I'm just going to say, it will be over when it's over.

Next order of business. I would like to wish florafastbunny, a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY, as this past Wednesday was his/her birthday.

Now I just wanted to warn you all now. This chapter, as well as the Snowbell City chapters, I kind of had to force myself to write, as I lost my motivation. I didn't lose my motivation to write this book, I just didn't want to write those chapters. Reason being, I really want to get back to Lumiose City and write the Kalos League and Lumiose Crisis chapters. I've got big plans and I just want to get them out, but I also felt these chapters are also needed. I point is, if the quality of these next few chapters is below my normal, that's why.

Now to the point you've all been waiting for. If you like my work vote, feel free to leave comments, and please share with your friends. I now present to you Chapter 50. Enjoy.

"Olympia, your call said you needed to speak with me about a threat to Kalos," said Alain as he stood before Olympia inside her gym.

"I have been seeing visions of the future. Kalos will be consumed by a green flame. BEHOLD," said Olympia as she showed the vision to Alain.

Alain was unfazed as he watched. "Zygarde. I already know this, is there anything new?" Alain said calmly.

Olympia smirked, "yes. You will not be the one who saves Kalos."

"What?! If not me then who?" asked Alain, stunned by this new information.

"His name is Ash Ketchum," said Olympia as Ash's image appeared on the air.

"I've met him, he's a strong trainer. However I doubt he has the resolve to do what is needed. What makes him more the one to save Kalos?" asked Alain.

"He's an Aura Gardian for starters," said a voice off to the side.

Alain turned his head to see none other than Valerie walking into the room.

"Valerie? What are you doing here?" asked Alain.

"Olympia asked me to be here. She said that I was going to be needed," explained Valerie.

Alain was didn't understand why Valerie was needed, but decided not to worry about it for now.

"Ok, well back to what you said about Ash. You said he's an Aura Gardian? Are joking with me? Aura Gardian are a fairy tale, a myth, a legend. Used to make people think there are heros in the world to protect them. They aren't real," said Alain, not believing them.

Valerie gave a fake sad face as she held out her hand and created an Aura sphere.

"I'm hurt Alain. You don't think I'm real? Do I look like some fictional character in a story."

Alain's eyes widened upon seeing this. "Ok, so Aura Guardians are real. I've just learned something new. Regardless, do you expect me to believe that Ash is capable of saving Kalos?" Alain questioned.

"Sometimes seeing is believing," said Olympia, as she used her phsycic powers to pull out a folded up piece of paper and send it to Alain. He opened it up to reveal a map with a red circle on it.

But before he could ask any questions Olympia spoke again, "now go to Ash and see for yourself if he has what it takes."

With that Alain refolded the paper and put it in his pocket and walked out to find Ash.