Chapter 55

AUTHORS NOTES:
COME AND GET IT, FRESH NEW CHAPTER OF THE SECRET PRINCE RIGHT HERE.

So this past weekend while I was reading some comments on chapter 54, and after I responded to someone, I realized it was going to be over a month till he understood what I meant. Well that didn't sit well with me. When I decided to switch to an every other week update schedule, I was stressed out trying to keep up with every week due to home and work issues. But now things have gotten a little better and I've been able to catch back up on my writing. So until further notice I am back on an every week update schedule.

Secondly I want to thank everyone on your input for Max's sixth pokemon. Surprisingly, nobody said the same pokemon, everyone had a different idea. Well the decision has been made, and I'm writing the battle now, it will be Max's first pokemon in the battle. So I hope you all will enjoy the battle, in a few chapters.

Well, now the moment you've all been waiting for, if you like my work vote, feel free to comment, and please share this story with your friends. I now present to you, chapter 55. Enjoy.

It was morning and the first day of the Kalos League. Through out the area surrounding the stadium trainers were working with their Pokemon, polishing strategies, strengthening weaknesses, and just wanting to get just a little bit stronger.

However one trainer in particular was still in bed, Ash Ketchum. It's not that he didn't believe the training wouldn't help, he knew there were trainers strong enough to beat him. No, he just wanted to keep his head clear, and what better way for him to do that than to sleep in a little with Serena in his arms.

Serena was already awake and had been for a about ten minutes, but she had no desire to leave Ash's embrace. Normally Ash would be awake before the sun came up to train, so it was rare for Ash to sleep in, and Serena was not going to waste this opportunity. The feeling of Ash's strong arms wrapped around her waist was heaven to her, she felt like nothing bad could ever happen while he held her, and if anything did happen that he would protect her.

Serena gave a happy sigh, wishing that Ash's match was actually at the end of the day so this moment wouldn't have to end. Then Serena felt Ash's arms tighten around her, then she felt the warm touch of Ash's lips on her neck, causing her to gasp in surprise. She quickly slapped her hands over her mouth to keep from making any noise.

"No sense keeping quiet now, I know your awake," Ash whispered in Serena's ear.

"How long have you been awake," Serena asked as Ash started kissing her neck again.

"Not...long," said Ash between kisses.

Serena then turned around in Ash's arms and they began to make out. It didn't take long before it escalated to Kalos kissing, sadly their fun was cut short.

Bang bang bang, someone was beating on the door.

Ash and Serena stopped their fun and both groaned.

"Wake up Ashy-boy. You and Serena can bang plenty after you win your match. Now get out of bed and meet everyone in the cafeteria," Gary yelled, then walked off.

Ash and Serena got dressed, extremely annoyed at Gary's interruption of their fun, and made their way to the cafeteria. On their way they ran into Tierno and Shauna, as well as Paul and Miette, and invited them to join them for breakfast.

Once in the cafeteria they quickly saw everyone already sitting together at several tables they put together.

"Nice of you two to put some clothes on and join us," Gary called out when he saw Ash and Serena enter the cafeteria.