Chapter 58

AUTHOR'S NOTES:
Welcome one and all, to my latest presentation, chapter 58. Well we are finally getting close to the end of the Kalos League. Just letting you know now, starting here, all the chapters are going to be mostly pokemon battles until the league is over.

I don't know about you all, but I'm ready for the end of this book. Not because I'm not enjoying it, because I am. But I have been planning this ending for about a year, and I'm getting very excited to share it with you. That and I am getting tired of writing these battles. Way too many back to back battles, I would probably be done writing them all if it wasn't for all the research that goes into planning them.

Also, a few chapter ago I asked who you all wanted Max's sixth pokemon to be. And much to my amazement, no one had the same idea. Every idea was completely unique. It took a lot of thought and consideration, but the winner is................................................................................................................................you'll just have to read to find out.

Last thing I promise. If you like my story vote, feel free to comment, and please share this story with your friends. I now present to you chapter 58. Enjoy.

The sun peaked through the curtains of Ash and Serena's room landing on her eyes. Serena stirred as she started to wake up to the sound of water running as Ash took his post training shower. She began to remember last night and smiled, not only did she remember the party and have a good time, but she thankfully didn't have a hangover.

Her eyes then widened as she started to remembered what happened upon returning to her room. She quickly threw off the covers, and saw she was still wearing her bra and panties. Part of her was a little disappointed, but mostly she was happy that Ash was considerate enough to not take advantage of her in her intoxicated state. Although she wouldn't have been mad if he did, it did once again show Serena how great of a man he was.

Serena then heard the shower turn off. She proceeded to get out of bed and walk to the bathroom. As she opened the door she can see Ash dripping wet, his body glistening as he finished wrapping a towel around his waist.

"Good morning Serena, did you sleep well," Ash said with a smile.

Serena quickly charged at Ash, wrapped her arms around his neck and smashed her lips into his, kissing him passionately. Upon breaking the kiss Serena looked lovingly into Ash's eyes.

"Thank you."

"For what," Ash asked with a bewildered look on his face.

"For being you," Serena replied with her arms behind her back.

"Your welcome."

Serena then began to walk backwards out of the bathroom with her arms across her chest.

"But Ash, next time, feel free to take advantage," Serena teased as she turned around and threw her bra in the air towards Ash.

She then strolled out with her hands on her waist, as her hips swayed side to side. The bra landed on Ash's head as he stood there, his eyes wide, and a little trickle of blood coming from his nose.

The young couple eventually made it to the cafeteria, where they saw everyone except for Blue, who had an early morning flight back to Kanto. Everyone was sitting at the long sets of tables, and it looked like the rest of the girls weren't doing as well as Serena.

"Good morning everyone," Serena said cheerfully as she and Ash approached the table.

This earned several pained stares from the other girls, which quickly turned to confused ones as Serena looked perfectly fine.