Chapter 30

Author's notes
Sorry I'm a little late with this chapter, but trust me I believe it will be worth the wait. Ok, just a few announcements then you can enjoy my work.
First, "The Secret Prince" has reached over 5K views. This is just awesome, thank you all so much for your support. You are the greatest fans ever.
Second, speaking of fans, I've reached over 200 followers. So to all of my followers, thank you for the follows.
Third, I have a new performance writer. I would like to thank PLanford doing this for me. So be sure to tag him/her (sorry I don't know your gender) if you comment on the performance.
Lastly, please vote if you liked the chapter, share with your friends, and feel free to comment, because I just love to read people's comments on my work. I now present to you chapter 30, enjoy.

Ash-18
Serena-18
Clemont-19
Korrina-19
Bonnie-9

"Braixen flamethrower," Serena called out. Currently Serena and her Pokemon are going through their second run through of their showcase performance on one of the Anistar City Pokemon center battle fields. They arrived yesterday evening, and the showcase is tomorrow. Ash decided that he was going to wait to battle the gym leader till the day after Serena's showcase, this way Serena can focus on her performance. The whole gang is watching, even Eevee, who is sitting on Ash's lap, completely loving what she was seeing and was eager to start performing her self. "And finished," Serena said as they completed the routine. Everyone applauded as Serena and her Pokemon bowed. Eevee jumped off of Ash's lap and ran to Serena, jumping into her arms. "So I take it you enjoyed it too," Serena said to Eevee, who nodded her head. "Well you'll be in the next showcase, I promise." "Its almost lunch, why don't you take a break from training and eat some lunch," Clemont suggested. Everyone agreed that was a great idea and began to head inside. "You guys go ahead, I'll join you in a minute," Said Ash. "Ash, are you sure," Serena asked. "I'm sure. I just have something to take care of first," Ash replied with a smile. Serena accepted Ash's answer and headed in. Bonnie on the other hand was suspicious. Ash had been acting strangely since they arrived in Anistar City, and it all started with a package that was waiting for him at the Pokemon center when they arrived. It wasn't that Bonnie didn't trust Ash, it's just she knew something was up, and she wanted to know what. So after Ash turned around she hid behind a large potted plant outside by the door and watched.

At first Ash just stood there with nothing happening, then all of a sudden out of nowhere, Noibat, Talonflame, and Pidgeot landed right in front of him. "Ok, any luck," Ash asked them. Talonflame and Pidgeot shook their heads, but Noibat made a happy cry as he nodded his head. "Really? Let me see." Ash and Noibat's eyes both glowed blue for a few seconds, then faded. "That will work perfectly, great work. Thank you all for your hard work so far. And as long as everything else goes right, tomorrow night everything will have been worth it." Said Ash.

Ash returned his Pokemon and was about to walk in when..."hey Ash." Ash looked in the direction his name was being called and saw Tierno and Shauna walking towards him. "Hey, good to see you two," said Ash as he walked over and shook hands with Tierno. He tried to shake Shauna's, but she didn't cooperate. "Oh no you don't. Serena is like the sister I never had, and your her boyfriend, you get a hug." Shauna got onto her tip toes and wrapped her arms around him giving the tightest hug she could. Ash decided to fool around a bit and give her a tight hug and pick her up off the ground. "Ahhh," Shauna cried as Ash picked her up off the ground, Tierno was laughing at her response. After Ash put her down she looked at Tierno recovering and wondered, "Hey Ash, do you think you can lift him up to," Shauna whispered in Ash's ear. Ash looked at Tierno to size him up, "I think so." "You think what," Tierno said nervously since he didn't know what Shauna said, but knew she was up to something. "Oh nothing," said Shauna, getting Tierno to look at her, and not see Ash move in quickly, and pick him up onto his shoulder. "Wwaaa, put me down," Tierno cried. Shauna and Ash were laughing historically, even Bonnie had to slap her hands over her mouth to keep from being discovered. "Ash, why are you picking Tierno off the ground?" Everyone looked over to find Serena looking at them with a little smirk on her face as she tried to keep from laughing as well. "Hey Serena. I'm just using you man to mess with my man a little bit," said Shauna as she walked over and gave Serena a hug. Ash put Tierno down, and Tierno walked over and gave Serena a hug as well. Serena then invited Tierno and Shauna to join them for lunch, which they accepted. As Ash was walking in he stopped, "come on in Bonnie, enough spying on me, it's time for lunch." Bonnie was shocked, thinking that she hid so well. She then stood up and ran in passing Ash.