Chapter 41

Authors notes:
Come one come all, chapter 41 is being posted. You know, since I've started writing I've learned a few things. Mostly the basics of writing most people learn in school that I already should have known. But with this chapter, I learned sometimes you will write whole chapters just so you can write one scene. I came up with a scene of Ash becoming a total bad ass months ago, but I had no idea where to put it. In the end, I decided to make this chapter, and the pervious one, just so I could use that scene because I felt it fit best here.
Well now that that's done, if you like my work vote, please leave your comments, and please share this story with your friends. I now present to you chapter 41. Enjoy.

The gang was racing to the Pokemon center as fast as they could, when they were close enough Bonnie sprinted ahead and opened the door letting everyone in. "Nurse Joy please help, my Diggersby's been posioned," Clemont cried out when they entered the Pokemon center. "Oh no, not another one," Nurse Joy said with a concerned look. "Wigglytuff, get a stretcher we have another poisoned Pokemon." Nurse Joy took Diggersby's pokeball and released him onto the stretcher before rushing him to the back for care. Bonnie and Clemont just stood there looking at the door Diggersby was just taken through, completely concerned about Diggersby being ok. "Did you guys hear way Nurse Joy said," Korrina asked Ash and Serena, whispering so Clemont and Bonnie didn't hear. "Yeah, she said another poisoned Pokemon," Ash responded. "What does that mean, are there alot of poison cases around here," Serena asked. They all looked around at the other trainers in the waiting area. Every last one of them had concerned looks on their faces. This wasn't too unusual for a Pokemon center, but the number of trainers with that look was what was concerning. As they looked at the trainers the worry they had had brought some of the trainers to tears, some even saying they were afraid their Pokemon was going to die.

About thirty minutes after Diggersby was taken for treatment Nurse Joy finally emerged. Upon seeing her Clemont and Bonnie rushed her. "Nurse Joy, is Diggersby going to be ok," asked Clemont. Nurse Joy's face was a sad and tired one as she looked at them, "he's stable, for now." "What's that supposed to mean," asked Bonnie. "There have always been alot of poison type Pokemon on this mountain. However recently a nonnative berry bush was discovered and has been popping up everywhere," Nurse Joy explained. "I'm sorry, but what does a bush have to do with this," asked Korrina. "The berries this bush produces is poisonous to all Pokemon, except poison types, they apparently like it very much. The problem with that is that this berry acts like a steroid in the sense that it makes them much more aggressive and their poison much stronger," Nurse Joy continued. "But you can make Diggersby better right," Bonnie asked as she suddenly felt a wave of fear. Nurse Joy sighed, "their poison is to powerful now for antidotes or Pecha berries alone. There is a mixture I can make, but it requires a medicinal plant called Nicera, with that I can make a cure. Unfourtunatly I'm all out, I have some...." Nurse Joy was unable to continue as another trainer came in calling for her. "Nurse Joy please help." "Not again, if you'll excuse me," Nurse Joy said as she ran off to the trainer. "What was she going to say," asked Serena. "She said she was out of Nicera, so hopefully she was about to say some is on its way," Ash guessed. At this point Bonnie was overwhelmed with guilt over Diggersby and knew she had to do something.

Meanwhile outside the Pokemon Center two Team Flare grunts are keeping and eye on the gang and were reporting in. "Recon team to mobile command do you copy," one of the grunts said over a radio. "This is Celosia, report." "The trainers are at the Pokemon center, apparently one of their Pokemon has been severely injured, and have stopped their search for Z for the time being," stated the grunt. "Maintain observation on them, Bryony and I will be joining back up with you in a few hours."

Back inside the gang was sitting on some couches worrying about Diggersby. Clemont was leaning on Korrina as she put her arm around him to try and make him feel a little better. Even Ash and Serena were worried, even though Diggersby wasn't either of their Pokemon, he had become a valued member of the group. Everyone was so worried nobody saw Bonnie sneak over to Serena's bag and take her tablet and run off around the corner. "Ok, let's find out where there's some Nicera," Bonnie said as she turned the tablet on, but then was stopped by a password. "If I were Serena what would my password be," Bonnie asked herself. She tried several ideas, Kalos Queen, summer camp, Ash Ketchum, but no luck. Then she had an idea, "wow Serena, your password is Serena Ketchum. You really are madly in love with Ash. Now let's find some Nicera." Bonnie just had to do a general search and then she found that Nicera grew near the summit of that very mountain. She clicked a link and saw a picture with a comment stating it was inside a very large hollowed out tree stump. Bonnie then carefully snuck back to the others and put Serena's tablet back in her bag, then ran outside. "Come on Dedenne, let's go save Diggersby," with that Bonnie took off running. Bonnie managed to not be noticed by anyone, except one. Squishy was watching through one of his cells. "What is she doing, doesn't she understand how dangerous that mountain is right now. Is she doing this just to save Diggersby? I better keep watch over her," Squishy said to himself.