Chapter 71

AUTHOR'S NOTES:
Well here we are, and he final chapter. I have things to say, but I've decided to just talk at the end of the chapter this time.

If you liked my work please vote, feel free to comment, and please share this story with your friends. I now present to you chapter 71, the final chapter, enjoy.

Beep beep beep

The pokeball alarm clock rang. A small hand reached out from under the covers and turned off the alarm. The hand returned to under the covers and the body rolled over, then sat up in bed. The hand was revealed to belong to a young boy with raven black hair. He just sits there as he collects his thoughts and fully wakes up. His eyes widen with excitement as a smile forms on his face. He runs to the window and throws open the curtains. Outside he can see Rota from his room in the Cameron Palace as the sun is starting to rise.

"It's today," he says. "IT'S TODAY!" He yelled.

He ran and jumped onto his bed.

"It's today Froakie! It's today!" He says to the blue frog like pokemon sleeping on his bed.

The pokemon wakes up and looks at the boy as he jumps off the bed and runs into his bathroom. The boy brushes his teeth, washes his face and throws on his new clothes. They consist of a white tee shirt, blue and white jacket, black jeans, and black hat with a white pokeball symbol on the front. He throws on his pokeball belt with magnetic disks, grabs his backpack, and attaches a pokeball with a water symbol on it.

"Come on Froakie let's go," the boy says excitedly.

Froakie jumps off the bed and runs to him. The boy then swings open the door and starts to run out, almost bumping into the maid that usually wakes him up.

"Sorry Carol," the boy says as he continues past her and down the hall.

"GOOD MORNING YOUNG PRINCE AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY," she yelled as he ran off.

The boy ran down the hall, Froakie right beside him, as they dodged servants left and right. He then burst into his parents bedroom, and saw they were still sleeping. He threw his backpack down and took a running leap onto the bed, landing on his father.

"Oof," said his father as he landed on him.

"Mom, dad wake up its today its today," said the boy.

"I'm up Aaron I'm up. Ouch. Did you have to land on me?" Said his father.

"Well if I landed on mom it would hurt the baby," Aaron replied.

"He got you there Ash, and happy tenth birthday Aaron," said Serena, as she rolled over to face them.

Aaron came over and gave his mother a hug. "Thanks mom," he replied.

"Yes happy birthday son," said Ash as he gave Aaron a hug also.

"Thanks. So when are we leaving, I'm excited to go to Professor Oak's lab," said Aaron.

"Aaron, you mother and I just woke up. How about we all eat breakfast first. Why don't you head down to the dinning room and get started, I'm sure your grandmothers and sister are already there," said Ash.

"Good idea. Come on Froakie," Aaron chuckled, then grabbed his backpack as he ran off.

"He's got your energy," said Serena.

"True. But atleast he's got your timing, if he had mine he would still be asleep and we would be running late," Ash said, and leaned in to give Serena a kiss.

Ash then got out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

-------------------------------------------------------