Chapter 48

Author's notes:
Wow, 48 chapters. I never thought this book would go this long, I am truly amazed. And it's all thanks to you, my readers. If it wasn't for you enjoying my work so much I probably would have skipped alot of content and made this book shorter like I planned. But your support made me love working so hard on this. The point I'm getting to is, Thank you. It's because of you I keep writing.

Ok enough mush. I'm planning on this book having 60 to 65 chapters. So I now find myself wondering what will I do next. I have enough ideas in my head to make it explode, but I can only do one story at time because I can't multitask. So I've decided to do another Journey for Ash and Serena. It will not be a continuation of The Secret Prince. This will be an all new Journey based off of the anime, except in an all new region. If any of you have read my one shot book, you've already read the first chapter. I asked that if you haven't read it, please do. And also I really want your input, more so then I have on this book. Reason being, decisions need to be made, and I've decided to give you my readers a chance to help in the creative process. I could go on and explain everything here, but please just read it. It is titled "Pokemon: Alpha and Omega."

Now to what you really want. If you like my story vote, please leave comments, and please do share with your friends. I now present to you chapter Chapter 48, enjoy.

P.S.
poke-girlx, after you read this chapter, please don't kill me. (Azazel starts running full speed, leaving a cloud of dust behind him.)

"Pikachu electro ball, Greninja cut," Ash yelled. Currently Ash was having a training battle between Pikachu and Greninja, to help get ready for his eighth gym battle at the Snowbell City Gym.

Pikachu jumped up and did a flip sending the ball of electricity at Greninja. Greninja then used cut, splitting the attack in two and causing it to explode behind Greninja in the stream they were training in. This caused water to erupt into the air, soaking both Pokemon, and Ash.

"Wow they're going at it hard," commented Bonnie.

"I'm battling them after this," said Korrina.

"And I'm battling them after dinner," added Clemont.

"Ash, get out of the water and dry off before you get sick," said Serena as she threw Ash a towel.

Ash caught the towel and dried his face. "Thanks Serena, but I've never heard of anyone getting sick that easy. And besides I'm an Aura Gardian, I've got an immune system of steel, I never get sick," Ash said back as he threw the towel back on shore.

"Pikachu iron tail, Greninja aerial ace," Ash called out as he focused back on the battle. Ash was so busy with the practice battle, he didn't notice Serena take her boots off and walk into the water with a full bucket of water.

As she walked up behind Ash she filled it with water and started to raise it over his head. Splash. Serena dumped the whole bucket of water on Ash's head. Everyone busted out laughing. Ash was caught off guard by this, and quickly turned around to see Serena giggling with a playful smile on her face.

Ash wiped the water out of his eyes and an equally playful smile formed on his face.

"I hope you know, this means war," said Ash as he started to walk towards Serena.

"Oh no," Serena laughed as she dropped the bucket and tried to run away. But Ash was too quick and caught her and lifted her up in the air.

"Aaahhhhh," Serena screamed as she was picked up. Ash then started to walk in to a deeper part of the stream.