Chapter 29

Author's notes
I know last chapter I said I might not be able to post this week, however I was able to catch up this weekend so I'll be able to bring you this chapter. Now I won't keep you away from this chapter any longer than necessary. So if you enjoy this chapter please vote, and feel free to comment. I now present to you chapter 29, enjoy.

Ash and the gang are making their way through a forest to Anistar City, for Ash's seventh gym badge and Serena's next Pokemon showcase. "So Serena are you ready for you next showcase," Bonnie asked. "Almost, I think all we need is to polish the routine a bit more," Serena responded. "I have to admit, Absol is doing better than I expected," Korrina commented. "I know. He performs like he's been doing this for years. He's a real natural," Said Serena.

Not even an hour later they exited the forest and found themselves in a huge field of wild flowers. "Wow it's so pretty," Bonnie said. "We've been walking for a while, and we have plenty of time to get to Anistar City, why don't we stop here for a break," Clemont suggested. "Sounds good to me," Said Ash. Everyone else agreed as well. They then released all of their Pokemon to enjoy the field too. As soon as the Pokemon were released they all took off to do various things, except for one. Ash's Leavanny just stood there with its eyes wide. "Umm Ash, I think there is something wrong with Leavanny, he's not moving," Said Bonnie. Ash looked over and smiled, "Leavanny, are you in Heaven?" Leavanny nodded it's head slowly. "Leavanny loves to make things out of leaves, and flowers. This field is probably perfect for it," Ash explained to Bonnie. Shortly after Leavanny started walking through the flowers, picking some as he walked. After he had enough he sat down in the flowers and began working. Bonnie saw this and went over to investigate, she watched as Leavanny weaved the stems together. When he was done he showed that he weaved the flowers into a crown. "So pretty," Bonnie said when she saw it. Leavanny then smiled at Bonnie as he placed it on her head. "Can you teach me to make flower crowns," asked Bonnie. Leavanny nodded, then stood up and began to gather flowers with Bonnie.

Meanwhile Serena was walking down to a stream to get water with Absol so Clemont could make lunch. As they approached the stream they saw a large flat rock that resembled a stage, and on that rock was an Eevee dancing. "Wow look at it," Serena said to Absol. They watched as Eevee danced, did flips, and twirls. "That Eevee is amazing. I would love it if I could get it to join us," Serena whispered. Just then Eevee saw them and froze. She then turned around and ran away as quickly as she could. "Eevee wait," Serena called out. But Eevee didn't stop and was soon out of sight.

After Serena got the water and gave it to Clemont, Bonnie ran up to her and placed a flower crown on her head. "Here I made it for you," Bonnie said excitedly. "Its very pretty, thank you," Serena replied. Serena then looked around and saw everyone was wearing one. Serena giggled a little when she saw Ash walking up to her wearing one as well, "Well don't you look adorable." "I just don't want to hurt Bonnie or Leavanny's feelings, flower princess," Ash said, then he took a knee and kissed Serena's hand. "Now rise my handsome prince, I am in need of your assistance after lunch," Serena said sounding as royal as possible, while also trying to keep from laughing.

During lunch Serena proceeded to tell everyone about Eevee, "and I really want to try and find her. So I can try to convince her to join us." "It sounds like that Eevee was ment to be a performing Pokemon," Korrina commented. "I know. Ash do you think you could use your Aura to find her?" Serena asked. Ash shook his head, "I'm sorry Serena it doesn't work like that. I can see auras, I can tell that there are about half a dozen wild Pokemon close by, but I can't tell what kind they are. I can gauge their size, but that's about it. To find a specific aura I need to be familiar with it, otherwise it's just another aura out there," Ash explained. Serena looked down sadly, Ash saw this, "but this doesn't mean we can't look for it. If we all work together I'm sure we'll find it." Everyone nodded and agreed to help. "Thanks everyone," Serena said with a smile.