Chapter 63

AUTHOR'S NOTES:
Here we are again with another exciting chapter. I don't really have anything to say this time, so let's just dive in. If you like my story vote, feel free to comment, and please share this story with your friends. I now present to you chapter 63, enjoy.

"Charizard dragon claw," Alain yelled.

Charizards claws glowed green as he flew in and slashed a number of vines to pieces that were blocking a group of citizens from escaping.

"Thank you champion."

"Thank you Mr. Alain."

"Helix bless you Alain.

"Thank you, your my hero."

Said several of the people as they ran through the opening. Alain nodded to acknowledge them. He felt guilty for his behavior before when he was leaving everything to Malva to handle while he was going to go after Lysandre. So he had been having Charizard make openings where ever they saw groups of people trapped. He watched as the people ran to safety, so he didn't notice two Team Flare grunts walking up behind him.

"Hello traitor," said one of the grunts.

Alain spun around quickly, and saw two armed Team Flare grunts, one pointing a gun at him. Slowly Alain put him hands up.

"So now what? You taking me to Lysandre?" Alain questioned.

"You wish. Lysandre said you were not to be allowed to see the new world Team Flare is going to make. We're not going to give you another chance to thwart Team Flare's objectives," the grunt said with a murderous smile.

The grunt cocked the gun, he was ready to end Alain, but someone else had something to say about that.

"Chespie pin missile," a female voice rang out.

The grunts turned in time to see four green glowing spikes coming right for them. The spikes hit at their feet, sending them flying up into the air, only to crash down unconscious.

"I'm gone for only a few months and look at the trouble you got yourself into," said the female voice.

Alain snapped his head to the left to see the source of the voice. That's when he saw a powerful looking Chesnaught, with a young woman walking beside him. The woman was about a foot shorter than him, wearing a pair of well fitting three quarter length jeans and a yellow tank top. Her red hair was pulled back into a ponyta tail, which was different from her usual spiky hair look.

"Mairin, what are you doing here?" Alain asked.

She got to him, grabbed him by his blue scarf, pulled him down to her level, and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"Nice to see you too. I thought you would be happy to see your fiance," replied Mairin with a pout.

"Ofcourse I'm not happy! We are having a crisis here, it's too dangerous. Why do you think I sent you to Hoenn," Alain replied frustrated.

"I know why you sent me away, you were trying to protect me. But I also remember you telling me a couple of years ago to do what I want, so I decided to do just that. Chespie and I got stronger because we wanted to help you," Mairin replied with some sass.

"That was then, that doesn't apply now. How did you even get so strong so fast?" Asked Alain

"Simple, I trained her."

Alain turned his head to see a young man with silver colored hair and a nice suit, beside him levitating, was his white Metagross. This was Steven Stone, the Hoenn League Champion.