Chapter 49

Author's notes:
Welcome to chapter 49. First off, I need to apologize for the late update. Word of advice, when you are supposed to be having family time, don't use this app. You may be forced to delete it for a few days.

Before I let you start reading I have to do a shout out. Poke_fan-united has a sketch book, and his work is really good and you should really take a look at it.

And now, if you enjoyed this chapter, please vote, feel free to leave comments, and share this story with your friends. I now present to you chapter 49. Enjoy.

While on their way to Snowbell City for Ash's eighth gym badge the gang has decided to take a break at a Pokemon center.

Currently Ash and Korrina are working with Greninja and Lucario on the battle field. They are doing warm ups in preparation for a battle they are about to have.

The idea for this battle came from Clemont. He decided that even though the journal from the ninja village did provide some understanding of Greninja's transformation, also know as bond evolution, they still knew very little about it. Because of this Clemont is putting the finishing touches on his latest invention while they warm up.

While this is happening Bonnie is playing with Dedenne and Squishy, and Serena is sitting at a table brushing Pancham. Despite not having anymore performances Serena and her Pokemon still want to look their best.

"There all done Pancham," said Serena as she finished.

"Pan pan cham," said Pancham as he admired Serena work.

"Now where's Braixen, I haven't seen her all day, and you two are usually fighting over who's going to be brushed first," Serena says to Pancham as she looks around.

She was about to get up when Absol sat down right in front of her keeping Serena from getting up.

"So your ready to get brushed are you," asked Serena.

Absol nodded.

"Well ok," Serena then looked to Pancham, "could you look for Braixen for me and tell her to come over to be brushed when she's ready."

"Cham," said Pancham as he nodded.

Pancham and Absol's eyes then met, then they both nodded and Pancham took off running.

Pancham ran off into the Pokemon Center. Once inside he looked back outside to see Serena busy brushing Absol. Pancham then ran back outside, around the side of the Pokemon Center, and dove into some bushes. Once there he saw Braixen with her back to him, with Amaura setting down a basket with some Pokemon food in it.

"Here you go Braixen, in case you get hungry," said Amaura after setting the basket down.

"Thank you," Braixen replied quietly as she reached over and took a piece.

"Hey Braixen," said Pancham letting them know he was there.

"Hello Pancham," replied Braixen in the same quiet voice.

"Absol is keeping Serena busy for now, but he won't be able to keep it up for long. Serena already brush Sylveon and myself, and Amaura doesn't have fur, so she can't be brushed. Your the only one left and Serena's getting worried," explained Pancham.

Braixen didn't respond.

Pancham was getting angry now, "alright that's it, I'm getting serena."

"No please," Braixen pleaded.

"Why, it's not like she'll be mad at you or anything, She'll be happy," Pancham argued.