Chapter 18

Before this chapter begins I want to say that this chapter will have Serena's first performance in it. However I didn't write it, I only made some tweaks to the wording. Credit goes to killerdude123, so please put his name in any comments you have on the performance so he can see it. With that said, enjoy.

Three days ago the gang arrived in Coumarine City. The first thing after stopping at the Pokemon center they headed to the gym where Ash narrowly defeated the gym leader Ramos's Gogoat with Frogadier, earning Ash's fourth gym badge, a plant badge. The next day there was a festival where trainers give gifts to there pokemon to celebrate their bond that was held under a tree call the pledging tree. Bonnie took care of all the Pokemon while Ash, Serena, Clemont, and Korrina got gifts for their Pokemon. Clemont made his Pokemons gift, which turned out to be a music box. Korrina gave her Pokemon some personalized training tools to help Pokemon get stronger. Serena bought some accessories and personalized them for each of her Pokemon for them to use in their performances. Bonnie decided to draw a group picture for all the Pokemon. As for Ash he had the most trouble, but with Serena's help realized what his Pokemon would like the most. He went out into the forest and filled a huge bag of with various berries for them to eat. He also gave Serena a gift, a blue ribbon he received for being the millionth visitor to the monorail. The next day Serena started wearing it in a bow on the front of her blouse at the collar.

Today was a training day for everyone except Bonnie. Ash was training for his fifth gym battle, which was against Clemont, and they both wanted to be at there best. Ash was training his Pokemon hard, but working more closely with his newest Pokemon Goomy, that he caught a couple of days ago. Clemont has been training very hard as well, having practice matches with Korrina. He even transferred one of in one of his Pokemon from the gym to train with it. Then there was Serena, her Performance debut was tomorrow and she wanted the routine perfect. Especially since she made some changes shortly after they left Shalour city two weeks ago to allow the addition of her newest Pokemon Pancham, a Pokemon that had a natural love and talent for performing.

After even what Ash would call a tough training session, Serena and her Pokemon decided to call it a day, which was good timing since Clemont had just finished making dinner. Everyone agreed that it was a delicious dinner, so much that Korrina said, "I just love a man who can cook," in a very seductive way as she got very close to Clemont and kissed his check. This of course caused Clemont to blush a bright red, which put a smile on Korrina's face seeing the effect she had on him. After dinner they all sat in the Pokemon center lobby and relaxed and talked about anything and enjoyed tea and macaroons made by Serena. This had become a tradition of there's for when they were at a Pokemon center.

As they sat there enjoying each others company they didn't notice a tall heavy set young man with brown hair, wearing a vanillite tee shirt, and a young woman with dark skin, dark brown hair, wearing a pink top and very short shorts walking into the Pokemon center and going to the front desk. "Hello, how may I help you?" Asked Nurse Joy with a smile. "We need a room for the night and to have our Pokemon checked out." The young man said as he and the girl put their pokeballs on two trays. "Here's your keys and we'll get your Pokemon back soon." Nurse Joy said as she handed one of the trays to Wigglytuff then turned and walked into the back to get to work. "Let's go drop our stuff off in our room. Our Pokemon will probably be ready shortly after we get back." The man said as he put his left arm around the girl. "Sounds good to me." The girl said as she leaned in and gave him a quick peck on the lips. As they were walking toward the rooms they heard some laughing, the girl turned her head to look see the source. Her eyes got wide and she stopped walking when she saw Serena in the group with, as she could only describe as a very good looking piece of man candy, having his right arm around her. "Look Tierno, it's Serena." The girl said as she walked away toward Serena. "Serena."