Chapter 64

AUTHOR'S NOTES:
Welcome one and all to Chapter 64 of "The Secret Prince". Things are really getting exciting and I hope you are all enjoying this so far.

Now I have some, potentially bad news. Starting this weekend begins me being in a completely new situation in a new place, and I don't know what my schedule is going to be like, or my cell service. Cell service is important because I use Wattpad through my cell phone. I'm going to be in this for two weeks, then I get a week off, then I dive to an even more difficult situation for six months. I can't go into details about any of it. My point is, I might not be able to post new chapters for the next two fridays. If I can I will, but if I can't I will just update when I get back with both chapters. I'm just warning you all now just in case.

I'm almost done writing, and I will try and finish ASAP so I can finish before my six month period. My hope's are that I will have enough time to update during these periods, because I've taken a real love of writing and want to continue. Regardless, Secret Prince is a priority to complete before my six months. I hope you all understand and are ok with this.

Now to a happier topic. If you like my work please vote, feel free to leave comments, and please share this story with your friends. I now present to you Chapter 64, enjoy.

"Hello Mr. Ketchum, so nice to finally meet you. We have so much to discuss," said Lysandre in a cool calm voice.

"I have nothing to discuss with you. You are going to give me Serena back, and in exchange I won't put you all in the hospital," Ash spat back.

Lysnadre scowled, "You need to learn some manners boy." Lysandre then raised his right hand and snapped his fingers.

"ASH."

Ash looked to his right and saw Serena being brought out in some kind of restraints, by two Team Flare grunts, and an officer with purple hair.

"Serena," Ash cried and started to move towards her.

"Don't move," Lysandre yelled.

At that moment one of the grunts raised a laser gun and pressed it against the back of Serena's head. Serena felt this and her eyes filled with fear and tears that began to stream down her cheeks.

"If you try anything, they will kill her," Lysandre said calmly.

Ash turned back to face Lysandre. "What do you want," Ash said angrily through his teeth.

Lysandre smiled, "for right this moment, just for you to listen to me."

Ash took a deep breath to try and calm himself. I worked just enough to keep him from doing anything stupid.

"Talk," Ash said, not wanting to say much so he didn't say anything that would anger him, yet.

"As a trainer you have no doubt seen how bad this world has gotten. Greed and corruption everywhere. People and pokemon never satisfied and always wanting more, always wanting the best of everything thing. People always wanting the biggest house, the nicest car. They want this and that, more and more, bigger and better. And their pokemon have adopted this trait. Through all of this our world suffers the most, oceans are polluted, forests cleared, the natural beauty of this world wiped away for homes and cities. Destroyed for oil, precious metals and stones. But Team Flare will change all that, once Zygarde is done we will teach the survivors how to live in a way that respects and nurtures our world," Lysandre explained.

"And let me guess, all of them ruled by you," Ash commented with an annoyed tone, as Lysandre just sounded as arrogant and egotistical as all the other Team leaders he's faced.