Kidnapped

I'm Elena Mitchell

I'm Elena Mitchell. I happily have my graduation in 2 days, finally. Cue the eye roll. I wish my parents would be there, sitting front row as I'm presented my diploma. But no, a stupid car had to swerve into their car and kill them. Asstwat. It was a year ago, but I don't think I'll ever stop grieving... I live with my stupid aunt who doesn't give a flying shit about what I do, classic. I have a German shepherd though! I got him for my 13th birthday, his name's Maximus. Don't judge ok, I named him when I was a clueless 13 year old.

"Elena!" my aunt shouts snapping me out of my thoughts.

I run downstairs to see her on the couch watching the news, what else? I roll my eyes.

"Yea?" I ask.

"Watch this" she looks at the tv.

I watch and it shows 5 sketches of guys on the screen.

"They escaped prison and are 15 minutes within us currently" aunt Lou again snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What the hell? How?" I say shocked.

"Nobody knows, but they're killers. Shot multiple guards on the way out... watch out when you take your stupid dog out. I don't wanna be responsible for that shit" she drinks her beer.

Fucker.

"Are they all together?" I ask.

"Yea, are you that clueless?" she chokes on her cigarette.

I roll my eyes and run upstairs. Why did she take custody of me? Why?! I bet my life she's not gonna show up for my graduation. I've been saving up for college so I can get the fuck out of here as soon as possible. I put my headphones on and put on my favorite Shawn Mendes song "A little too much". I wait for my favorite part.

"Sometimes it all gets a little too much" I sing to myself.

"She knew that she would okayyyy, so she didn't let it get in herrr way!" I relate to this song hardcore. I stay to myself at school, yea I have friends, but ever since my parents death I pushed everyone away. They soon stopped trying and gave up on me.

Maximus walks in my room and sits next to me on my bed as I pet him. Stupid as it sounds, this dog is my best friend. When I started moving my stuff into Lou's house, she hesitated at first when I said I had a dog. But the people told were standing by us when she was gonna refuse, so she gave in. She hates Maximus, why? I don't know, but Maximus is really an aggressive dog. Once he bit her. I rewarded him... oops. But I did, Lou raised her hand at me so Max jumped up and bit it.

I snap out of my thoughts when I hear Max bark.

"Elena what the hell! You never made me my food" Lou stands at my door and pouts and I groan.

"Sorry, I'll get on that" I walk downstairs with Maximus trailing me.

I cook her stupid food and head outside to walk Maximus. I just want to get away. Few more months and I'm done. What really stuck in my mind was, what would happen to Max when I leave for college? I could get an apartment nearby...but money is tight when it's just me without any help.

I hear footsteps and turn my head to the street and see stupid teenage boys in a group casually walking. I spot the tallest one, he's wearing a black shirt, a red jacket, and jeans. My first thoughts go to maybe they're from school. I can rarely see them from the distance I'm at. I don't know, I just keep walking with Maximus.

Maximus then starting growling and barking.

"Shush Maximus, they're just-" I see them running towards us with ski masks on their faces. Maximus and I started to run for our lives, which was difficult because all Max wanted to do was run at them. After a minute of running, my ever so lovely dog gets loose from my grip and starts running at the 5 guys.

"MAXIMUS!!" I scream.

No no no no no!!

He charges at them and latches onto the tall guy with the red jacket as he bites the living shit out of him. Maximus and I took those dog training defense class things and it's coming to use... BUT NOT WHEN THEY'RE KILLERS!! The other guys stay back and try to get my dog off him... WHAT DO I DO?! I can't leave my dog there to die!

I start to have a panic attack and cry my eyes out.

STUPID ASS IDEA!!

The 4 guys look up at me and the 5th one grabs onto Maximus's neck and pulls him off, not without Max putting up a fight of course.

FUCK! They start to charge at me and I have no other choice than to run since they're right on my tail. I do the stupidest thing a person could do, as stupid as those scary movies where the girl trips. I stop and put my hands up in defeat.

"Please... let my dog go and take me..." I'M A STUPID ASS BITCH!

The 4 guys catch up to me and stand around me. I look for the tall one, but see another guy holding Maximus... a knocked out Maximus in his hands. WHAT THE HELL DID THEY DO?!

It looks like he smirks and it sends shivers down my spine.

"This dog?" he says and holds up Maximus's unconscious head.

"What the hell did you do to him!!" I shout as I cry.

"Eject him so he fucking sleeps" he rolls his eyes.

"I-... what do you want!" I cry.

"For fucks sake, shut up!" he shouts.

Wait....

Wasn't there 5 guys?-

It all goes black.