The little things.

LOCKS POV

I feel Butterfly's grip around my torso tighten like her life depended on it. I zoom through the trails the guys aren't on so Butterfly doesn't freak out if they pull up in front of me, even though they know better.

"Geez ok speed racer!" Butterfly says loud enough for me to hear.

I take her on all the trails even though i had to stop a few times because she needed a break. If it was anyone else, I'd be fucking pissed and dump them somewhere... but if my Butterfly feels uneasy I'm gonna fucking stop everything for her.

"Even though you went like seventy thousand miles per minute, that was fun babe, thank you" Butterfly smiles and kisses my cheek.

"No problem, you're welcome anytime" I wrap my arm around her shoulder.

"Did you like it El?" Justin gets off his four wheeler and walks to us.

"I loved it!" she exclaims.

"Why did you have a helmet on?" Colin walks up to me.

"Yea, we never wear helmets" Aaron looks at me as Brandon tries to hold back his chuckle.

"Uhhh" I rub the back of my neck nervously as I feel someones eyes pinned on me.

"You guys don't wear helmets when you go that fast?!?!?" Butterfly shouts.

"I only wore it so you didn't flip out" I look at her.

"Fine. Every time you ride with me, you wear your helmet" she crosses her arms and the guys shout OOO!

"Like fuck I will" I tilt my head.

"Don't come crying to me when you get in an accident" she sighs and opens our camper door to let Maximus out.

"Hey guys!" a voice comes up from behind us and I turn around to see the little bitch himself.

"Nobody said you could talk to us" I growl.

"Lock seriously? I'm trying to make a good impression for the new guest" Zach says like it means nothing.

"L-" I get cut off.

"Hey Zach!" Butterfly skips over and I scoff.

"Hey! Is this your dog?" Zach looks at Max.

"Mhm! Well, we turned him into the teams dog so he's everyone's dog. His name's Maximus" Butterfly pets Max.

"Cool!" he says.

"What do you need?" I step up.

"Yea, we're about to go" Justin stands beside me as do the others.

"Well i saw you from far away so I thought I'd say hey" Zach looks at everyone.

"You can go now" I say as I pull my girlfriend close to me.

"Bye Elena" Zach waves before walking off.

"Going where?" Butterfly looks at me.