Christmas

I wake up and feel a heavy pressure on my chest. My first thought goes to Maximus, but I turn to see Lock slightly snoring and sleeping peacefully.

"Happy Birthday" I smile and kiss his head. He nuzzles his head on my shoulder and wraps his arms around me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" the guys barge in my room shouting.

"Andddd there it is" Lock sits up and so do I.

"You're twenty!!! Finally caught up to us" Justin smirks and I laugh.

"Oh you shut it" Lock tickles me and I start crying of laughter.

"S-s-sto-o-p!!" I manage to say throughout my laughs. He laughs and stops then kisses my forehead. "It's Christmas!!" I shout.

"Mhm" Lock hums.

"Let's go downstairs, open shit then eat" Colin says.

"Haha yes, then eat" I laugh and sit up.

"Come on Max!" I pat my thighs and he jumps off the bed.

"Fuckk" Lock groans and gets out of bed. He's not wearing a shirt and honestly, best sight EVERRR!

"Don't be a Scrooge!" I laugh.

"I hated that story" he mumbles.

"Of course you did big boy, now come on! I can't wait for you to see what I got you!' I grab his hand and run downstairs to our lit up Christmas tree.

"We couldn't wait until-" Lock checks his phone "IT'S SEVEN?!"

"Mhm" Aaron smirks.

"WE COULD'VE SLEPT FOR LIKE THREE MORE HOURS!" Lock groans.

"Heyy! it's our first Christmas, be happy!" I smile and he looks at me with a straight face. Honestly, morning Lock isn't any different from normal Lock. "I'm going to put hot chocolate in for us" I walk to kitchen and the boys sit on the floor. After making everyone's hot coco I hand it to them and we start opening presents. Aaron got me a new phone case, a MacBook, and a little journal. Justin got me bath bombs, nail polish, and a ....pregnancy test? I look at him in confusion.

"Really?" I hold it up and laugh.

"Uh no we're not crossing that bridge for a looong time" Lock leans back.

"Agreed" we all laugh.

Brandon got me a cute dog necklace that says Maximus on it, a throw blanket, and a whole bunch of stuff I can use for room decor. Colin got me his best effort in clothes and makeup, a gorgeous necklace with a pearl on the bottom, and a few bath and body works stuff. Lock told me to open his stuff at the end, so I didn't open it yet.