Missing and Distant.

Everyone spent the day in their rooms separately and I just stayed downstairs watching tv. Ever since two weeks ago I've been texting Catherine, my old school friend I seen while I was Christmas shopping. We've been saying how we need to hang out and catch up over the years. She's actually a really good help and shit... she's been so supportive and helpful. We haven't talked today and I'm bored as fuck.

"Maximus let's go outside!" I stand up and walk towards the backdoor with him following. All the sudden Aaron comes downstairs and walks into the kitchen, I leave Maximus as he does his business and follow Aaron.

"What?" he says coldly.

"Chill out, how are you feeling?" I ask softly.

"Fine" he growls as he takes a pop tart and goes back upstairs.

"Aaron!" I shout and sigh. I hear Maximus bark and growl, but then it gets silent. I immediately run outside to see his collar Lock got him on the ground and no sight of Maximus.

I shout his name for a good three minutes, so I rush out the house and walk down the streets looking and calling for my dog.

"MAXIMUS!!" I scream. Nothing. I take out my phone and call Lock... Voicemail. I call the others and nothing. I instantly start tearing up and run to the house. "GUYS!!" I shout at the end of the starts and they walk out their rooms.

"What the fuck do you want?" Colin growls.

"Maximus h-he's-" I get cut off.

"Fucking say it" Justin hisses and I flinch.

"He's missing!" I shout at him. They all look at each other with shocked faces.

"How the fuck do you loose that dog" Brandon looks at me.

"One minute I was letting him outside and then leave him to talk to Aaron, and he next minute Maximus is missing" I hold back my tears.

"We'll find your dog" Lock says so distantly and walks downstairs with the guys following.

"W-what?! Why aren't you guys rushing or anything?!" I shout.

"Because it's probably nothing, he probably just seen a squirrel" Lock huffs and goes on the computer.

"I- I'll walk around more" I look at them with anger and slam the door as I walk out. I pull out my phone and call Catherine as I walk.

"Hey love!" she says.

"Hey Catherine uh Maximus sorta went missing, is there any chance you've seen him or anything?" I ask nervously.

"What the fuck?! How? No I haven't seen him, but wanna meet up and we can search together?" she freaks out.

"Yes pleaseeee, meet me at StarTales gas station" I say.

"Ok see you soon" and with that she hangs up.

After a five minute walk I reach the gas station and wait for Catherine. Her car pulls in and she runs out to hug me.

"We're gonna find him" she says.

"I can't loose him" I tear up.

"And you won't, we can check around the area and if he isn't here then we can drive further near the houses by the interstate" she pulls away.

"Ok... ok..." I calm myself.

"Well let's go!" she goes in the driver seat and I sit in the passengers

We looked around for two hours now and nothing so I call Lock to see if he found anything.

"Hey! Have you found anything?" I say with hope.

"No, his microchip isn't working and we have nothing to go off of this point" he says coldly. I was so speechless at his point. Not only was my dog missing, but Lock clearly has no interest in finding him like I do.

"Thanks for trying" I hang up and wipe away the tears slipping out of my eyes.

"Wanna call it a night?" Catherine stops her car and looks at me.

"I don't think I'll call it a night until I find my dog. But if you could, please drop me off at the gas station" I say avoiding eye contact and she drives off.

We arrive after ten minutes and I get out of the car.

"Text me El" Catherine says with a sad smile and I nod, with that she drives off. I start walking to the house alone with my thoughts.

Surprised the guys haven't asked me where I've been or started a search party. Is it wrong to hate that? Not thinking about myself, them... if they weren't so distant right now they would've sent hundreds of people to look for me. That thought has to be left alone since I walk into the drives war and into the house.

"He's okay Elena" Colin says and I look over to him. Elena. It kinda hurts hearing him say that, I mean they always call me El, they only called me Elena they first time we met.

"I bet" I avoid eye contact... clearly Colin didn't like that because he pins me onto the wall aggressively.

"Look at me when I fucking talk to you" he snaps.

"Colin s-stop" I say trying to get out his grip and he just tightens it.

"Alright get the fuck off her" Lock snaps. Colin sends him a clear then let's me go. Lock then grabs his by the throat and pins him onto the wall.

"W-" Colin gets cut off.

"Look at me fucking again like that" Lock growls and throws him into the wall before leaving. I gulp and run upstairs to my room and change into my pajamas. I throw myself on my fluffy bed and sigh in defeat.

"Where are you Max" I put my hand over my eyes and suddenly Locks side of the bed lowers. I take my hands off my eyes and see Locks back facing me as he drifts asleep.

"Stop staring at me" he says.

"You can't even see me" I say in confusion.

"I feel your eyes on me" he huffs.

"Lock... listen to m-" I get cut off by him turning to me.

"No, you listen to m-" he pauses as the harsh in his voice. "Listen... I'm gonna find Maximus" he softens his voice.

"Where are you Lock?" I look into his green eyes and see so much sadness. He sighs and turns back around.

I fear so much the smiling laughing Lock I tried so hard to build up will just shatter into pieces.

I'm not giving up on you.