SUPRISE!

I wake up with Maximus's head sleeping on my chest. You know that feeling when your pets sleeping on you, but you don't wanna disturb them and your position is hurting? Me right now. It's currently 5:00am, because I wasn't sure what time to wake up. I hear someone walking towards my door and open it.

"Hey idiot, get ready" Justin chuckles and I point at my dog sleeping.

"Looks like he needs to wake up too" he pauses "MAXIMUS!!" he shouts, waking up Maximus.

"What the fuck was that for? I could've just moved his head and he'd wake up" I groan.

"For the fun of it, duh. Get ready, we have somewhere to be" he walks out.

It could be a training session? I don't know, I'm trying to think logical. I brush my teeth and change into a black New York shirt, a purple button up thing over it, and black shorts. I throw on long comfortable socks and boots. Bare with me here, I can't describe clothes.

My door suddenly swings open and I see Lock in his red jacket, a black shirt, and jeans again leaning against my door

"Dude! You're lucky I just finished putting my clothes on!" I pout.

"I really wouldn't care anyway, nothing I haven't seen" he smirks. Finally, a new expression unlocked.

"Anyways, where are we going?" I tie my boot laces.

"Somewhere for me to know and you just obey" he goes back to his straight face.

"Right, sorry" I lower my voice.

"You ready?" he hasn't noticed me yet.

"Yea" I stand up.

"Maximus is coming too" he walks over to my dog and pets him.

"Ok, cool" I smile knowing I won't be alone with these guys.

"Oh and if we're going in public, remember you can't wear the jacket" I repeat myself from yesterday.

"Mmm okay Butterfly, we'll be outside" he walks towards the door and turns around to me, finally noticing what I'm wearing. He scans me up and down with a smirk before leaving.

 He scans me up and down with a smirk before leaving