Goodbye.

LOCKS POV

It's the next day and we went over everything for the upcoming fight.

"Ok..." Colin pauses "we can do this"

"It's awfully quiet" Justin looks at us.

"Cause El isn't here to bug us" Aaron laughs.

"Ok, they can attack at anytime now so-" Keth gets cut off by guns shooting in our windows.

Fight time.

ELENAS POV

We land and walk off the plane then into our room. The ride was silent and what sucks is that I have a share a room with this crazy mother.

"Hi! I'm Caroline!" Caroline looks up at me and smiles.

"Hi Caroline, I'm Elena" I return the smile.

"You know my brother?" she asks.

"Yep! And your brother is the most amazing guy in the world" I kneel down to her height and smile.

"But... he's a killer" she frowns.

"You love him right?" I put my hand on her arm and she nods. "Brandon loves you so much Caroline, he even cried when he was telling me about you. You're your brothers pride and joy, just because he kills doesn't mean he loves you less. Brandon kills to keep you and his friends safe, he's the good guy" I smile and her frown leaves.

"He cried?" she wiggles her eyes brows.

"Haha yes, he really loves you" I rub my thumb on her arm.

"I... I miss him" she hugs me and cries.

I put my hand on the back of her head and rub her back with my other hand. This little girl is absolutely precious. We were so caught up in the moment that I haven't noticed Sarah watching us with a guilty face.

"Does Brandon really miss her?" Sarah walks in.

"Yes... he cried on my shoulder knowing can't see her" I frown.

"I just don't want her in any danger or witness him killing" she takes Caroline and comforts her.

"The guys would never put her in danger, I once got kidnapped and even though they barely knew me, they rescued me. They could've left me there, but they had their heart set on rescuing a helpless girl" I look at her.

"Brandon and the boys were always amazing kids. I never expected them to kill, I mean they were such good sports... even though they were troublemakers" she chuckles and so do I.

"They love Caroline and Brandon hates not being able to see her" I look at Caroline wiping away her tears.

"Mommy can I see Branny more?" she says.

"I... if that's what you really want love" Sarah smiles and I smile knowing Brandon will finally see his sister again.

LOCKS POV

We have 2 guns in our hands and we continue to shoot off the men coming into our house. I know I'm gonna jinx myself, but we're going pretty damn good. For six guys vs. hundreds, we're fucking on top!