Brandons Sister

ELENAS POV

Lock shows us a text message from a GANG LEADER?!

"What the fuck?!" the guys shout.

"W-who are the FireBreathing Lions gang?" I stutter and the guys look at me. Lock is about to speak but he gets cut off.

"They're the second biggest gang" Keth says a little low.

"How do you know them?" Lock gives him a glare.

"Listen kiddos, I need to tell you something" Keth sighs.

"Fucking tell us!" Lock snaps.

"I was apart of that gang before the current gang leaders father died" Keth says sternly.

"YOU WERE IN A GANG?!?" the guys shout.

"W-what? HOW?!" Lock growls.

"Kid it was a long time ago, your mother never liked me being in a gang when she found out so she made me stay away from you-" Lock cuts him off.

"Is that why you stopped seeing me for a month?!" Lock stands tall.

"I left that gang Lock. For you and your friends. When I found out you guys escaped jail, I knew I had to find you guys and get you out of harms way" Keth sighs.

"I...- what harm?" Lock asks curiously.

"When I left the gang they made sure to find out everything about you five" as Keth ended that the guys started breathing heavily and look at each other. Lock looks at me with guilt written all over him.

"I'm sending you to Alaska" he says avoiding eye contact.

"What? Why?!?" I shout.

"They can't find out about you El. I'm gonna send my mom and sister up there with you too" Brandon gulps.

"You have a sister?" I ask.

"Mhm. I'm not allowed to see her, but I need her safe. And you too El, if we lost you I-I don't know what we'd do" Brandon looks at the guys and they nod in agreement. I feel a huge pair of arms wrapped around me, Lock.

"You're gonna be safe up there Butterfly" he kisses the crown of my head.

"What about Maximus?! He's an easy target!" I all the sudden tear up.

"You think I'd let them kill your prized possession?" Lock asks and I nod with a frown. "Good, just like how I'm not letting them hurt my prized possession" with that he kisses my cheek.

"What about you... and the guys" I say looking at the guys. "Sure you won against the third biggest gang, but Lock... doesn't mean you can win against another gang outnumbered. I'm not saying I don't believe in you guys because I know you'll win, just I can't loose either one of you guys" I look down.

"You won't loose us, you're sorta stuck with us" the guys laugh.

"I'm gonna help you" Keth jumps in.

"Un-" Lock gets cut off.

"No Lock, I'm helping and that's final" Keth says sternly.