i love you

ELENAS POV

it's been 3 weeks now. A month since we split. It's driving me crazy! I hear from him here and there, same with the guys. I'm more independent now so that's a positive. But there's not a minute that goes by where i don't miss the boys. The last time i seen them was a week ago and this month was nothing but torture. I need them in my life and there's so doubt about it.

I know what I need to do.

I pull out my phone and call Lock... hopefully he answers.

"Hey" he answers at the third ring.

"Lock! Hey uh listen... can we meet up tonight... please?" i say hesitantly.

"Yea of course, what's up? Is everything okay?" he jumps to conclusions.

"Haha yea everything's okay" i smile even though he can't see me. i miss his obnoxious over protective self.

"Good. My place or yours?" he asks.

My place or yours. That sorta sucked ahaha.

"Mine so we can just talk without interruptions" i say.

"Works for me, what time" he asks, his voice sounding like he's having hope.

"Seven?" i ask.

"Okay" he responds.

"See you tonight" i smile.

"See you soon Butterfly" he says before hanging up.

Hearing his voice again made my heart flutter. He seems stressed and I don't want him to be...

The day goes by as normal, so I grab my phone and headphones then jog to the cafe around the block.

I take a seat by the window as I drink my hot chocolate and plug in my headphones. I scroll through social media on my phone until the bell that rings when someone enters the cafe startles me. I turn and see Lock entering. I instantly shoot up and put my phone in my pocket.

"Lock!" I shout and he turns to me. His face brightens up when he sees my face. He walks towards me and sits in front of me.

"Hey" he takes his hood down.

"Hey! What're you doing here?" I tilt my head.

"Uh, the guys wanted a cookie so they sent me in here" he takes his eyebrows.

"Haha ok, hey since you're here... do you wanna just talk here?" I ask.

"I'd love to Butterfly, but I can't, the guys need me to help them with something" he says awkwardly.

"Oh okay..." I say and it gets silent.

I see in the corner of my eye a group of girls eyeing Lock and taking pictures of him. Yea, Lock's an extremely hot guy that's all huge and buffy, not like so muscularly that he looks like he's on steroids. But seriously why do girls feel the need to take pictures of him?

I'm used to it, but right now I'm not in the mood.

"Can you stop eyeing him?" I snap at them and they turn around.