Swimming

It's been 5 months now since the kiss. We haven't really talked about it since that night so we left it. Nothing changed, the boys are still bickering at each other and i'm still the mom of the house. The police are still searching for them, but their good at hiding their identities. I started my fight training, but never went out with them on their fights so idk what i'm used for right now. Also Lock started softening up, still never seen him smile or laugh, but since i've been here he's getting out of his moods. Oh!! And Maximus is now our teams dog! He's been out on fights with them and has been an successful fighter. What i thought was cute is that we named our team after my nickname for Lock, "Red Hooders" i find it sweet. I've been denying this for awhile now... but... i've been feeling these things for Lock. Stupid I know.

"Honey we're home!" the boys walk through the door.

"Haha hey!" I smile.

"You're going on your first mission tonight" Lock throws the keys on the table.

"Awesome! I can wear my seductive outfit" I smirk and he rolls his eyes.

"You're gonna look so hot that he's gonna try to rape you" Justin jokes. I know it was a compliment, but it feared me...

"No he won't. We're gonna be hidden so he can't try anything" Lock unzips up his red jacket.

"He's an easy guy to get, and kill" Lock smirks at the killing part

"True, he's an idiot" Brandon throws himself on the couch.

"Maximus coming for this?" I question.

"When does he not?" Lock looks at me.

"Excuseee me" I throw my hands up in defeat

"Wanna go in the pool?" Aaron asks.

"Oooo yes!! I'll put on my bath suit now!!" I run upstairs.

"She's a idiot" Lock shakes his head.

"Haha but you like that idiot" Justin hits his shoulder.

I throw on a white bathing suit with tassels on the ends and a cover up over it.

10 minutes later we all head in the pool.
Seriously rich people. They have a waterfall in the pool!

 They have a waterfall in the pool!