Can i stay with you?

LOCKS POV

I sit next to the bed in exhaustion next to Butterfly. She's been sleeping for four hours now and Maximus is sleeping under her arm. She's wrapped up in bandages...I haven't left her side ever since Brandon got the bullet out of her chest, I'm beyond exhausted, starving, and probably dehydrated. We were so close to loosing her... I don't know what I'd do if this girl ever left my life.

"Hey man..." the guys walk in with a vase of flowers.

"Hey" I keep holding Butterfly's hand.

"We bought her flowers and a stuffed animal" Justin smiles.

"You can just set them down somewhere" I close my eyes and put my forehead on her hand

"Come on man it's two in the morning" Colin puts his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm not leaving her" I rub my thumb back and forth on the back of her palm.

"You need sleep and food" I can just feel their glare on me.

"I'm fine guys, just..." I faintly say.

"I'm going to cook you something" Aaron runs out of the room.

"I'll get you water" Justin leaves the room.

"Wanna play a game to kill time?" I look up and see Brandon and Colin siting next to me.

"Yea lets play hangman, I'll go first" I rip a paper off of Butterfly's night stand and draw out the lines.

"L" Colin says like a kid who just got candy.

"Mhm" I write out two Ls

"E?" Brandon looks at the paper.