You're okay.

ELENAS POV

i sit on the edge of the bed next to Lock and take his hand.

"Lock, I know you're sad and stressed. I know, i've been through it. But listen, i'm here for you. You just need to talk to me and i can help you" i give him a sad smile and he looks at me.

"It hurts so much" he finally lets it all out.

"I know baby" i hug him and rub his back " you're strong, you're going to get through this i promise you" i kisses his cheek.

"How did you get through it" his eyes now red.

"I pushed people away too Lock, not the best idea. I got help from my school councilor... someone i could talk to" i smile.

"I'm sorry i pushed you away" he avoids eye contact.

"No i understood. i mean sure, i wanted to kick you where the sun doesn't shine" i chuckle and he smiles then looks up at me.

 i mean sure, i wanted to kick you where the sun doesn't shine" i chuckle and he smiles then looks up at me

"Lock i love you" i smile.

"I love you too" he passionately kisses me and i kiss back.

"You're such a big teddy bear" i chuckle.

"Sooo, this Alex guy. He was at grad" Lock looks at me.

"hey hey, i'm in love with someone else not him" i laugh and he smirks.

"Better be" he raises his eyebrows.

"I am" i take his hand.

"Go to sleep" Lock chuckles and gets under the covers. That's the first he laughed and smiled since the death... i worried that was over. I smile and lay on his chest.

"Goodnight" i close my eyes.

"Goodnight" he kisses my head.

ALEXS POV (SURPRISE)

Seeing Elenas face made me realize i still like her... but she's dating that fucking american guy. She said she loved my british accent, meaning she might like british men. i don't know.

"You still like her don't you" Catherine sits next to me.

"I'm so sorry Catherine" i look at her.

"It's okay... i might know a way you can get her" Catherine leans back.

"How?" i say confused.

"Her aunt, it's obvious Elena ran away with those guys. We can tell her aunt to file a missing girl file and say how she was on vacation for nine months but she never showed up home" catherine says with a smirk.