Distrubed

flashback

"You're so fucking stupid!!" Lock snaps at me.

"I'm trying okay?" i shake.

"Not hard enough! Fuck might as well let the people you rail in for us take you!" he growls.

That hurt...

"Meaning?" i stupidly ask.

"Meaning, when you start being our bait and if you get beaten up, i'm. not. saving. you" he says word for word.

"Lock!" i shout

"I'm fucking done with you playing around" Lock hits my shoulder with his as he passes by.

"URGH!" i shout.

"Asshole eh?" Brandon leans against the wall.

"More than an asshole" i growl.

"You've now met the famous silent treatment by Lock Archer" Justin pats my shoulder.

"He doesn't talk to the person that pissed him off for daysss" Colin says.

"I'm cool with not hearing him" i roll my eyes.

"Are you?" Aaron raises an eyebrow.

"Cool as a cucumber" i raise my eyebrows.

"Because i don't think either of you are" Brandon smirks.

"What?" i ask in confusion.

"we've seen the way you two look at each other. It's obvious feelings are there. And it's obvious Lock won't be able to cope without you for a day" Colin says.

"Whatcha got to say about that?" Justin smirks and looks at me.

end of flashback

ELENAS POV

We make it to the campsite and woohoo... Lock is already here. Anyways, Colin is super fast, but way slower than Lock... if that makes sense.

"Thanks for the ride!" i smile and hop off his motorcycle.

"No problem El" he drives off with Aaron.

"Lock" i run up to his side, but he ignores me. "Please talk to me!" i beg.

"Leave me be" Lock goes in the camper and slams the door.

"Wow..." i place my helmet down and all the sudden i'm pulled into a hug.

"We're sorry El" Brandon and Justin say.

"I love you guys" i hug them back.

"We love you too" Brandon pulls back and smiles.

"He'll get over it. He loves you way too much to not talk to you for an hour" Justin pulls back.

"Why does he hate him so much?" i ask.