Little Girl

ELENAS POV

We arrive home in exhaustion. We all sort out our rooms then Lock and I lay down in our comfy fluffy bed. I lay my head on his chest and he wraps his arms around me.

"Hoodie?" I say.

"Hm?" he hums.

"Are you still going to play football?" I ask.

"It's too much of a risk. I don't think so Butterfly" he rubs his thumb in circles on my shoulder.

"Ohh okay, smart idea" I pull the covers up.

"When do you wanna decorate the room?" he asks.

"Tomorrow!" I smile.

"Sounds good" he says tired. All the sudden the bed goes down a bit and I turn around to see Maximus sleeping. I shake my head and chuckle then lay my head back down on Locks chest.

"Goodnight my favorite boys" I drift asleep.

"Goodnight" Lock falls asleep.

LOCKS POV

I wake up to Butterfly sleeping peacefully on my chest and Maximus sleeping at my feet. I kiss her head and slowly get out from under her, then her eyes flutter open.

"Morning" she rubs her eyes and smiles.

"Morning" I kiss her cheek and get out of bed.

"Where are you going?" she asks as she pets Maximus.

"On a run then I'll be back for breakfast" I say as I put on my shoes and red jacket.

"Okay, be careful" she says. I walk up to her and kiss her on the lips before walking downstairs and putting in my headphones as I walk outside. I jog for about thirty minutes until I hear a kid crying.

I know I told Daniel to never do this, but he's a weak little bitch when it comes to this

I know I told Daniel to never do this, but he's a weak little bitch when it comes to this. I keep my distance from the kid, because I'm eighty percent sure it's a gang trying to lure in people. I always keep my gun in my pocket just in case, along with a knife. I take a loud step so the kid turns toward me, which was successful. The little kid looks at me with red swollen eyes from all the crying.

"Where are your parents?" I ask in confusion.