Nightmare

ELENAS POV

"Mom, dad did you see Maximus today!!" I say cheerfully as I put on my seatbelt and Max barks.

"He did amazing today, good boy Max" mom turns to pet Max from the passenger seat.

"That dog loves his family" dad chuckles as he drives.

"Yea..." I faintly say as I hug Max and he barks.

"So tomorrow after school we have another training lesson" mom turns back around in her seat.

"Sounds good" I smile.

"Anyway... I saw you walking out of school with that guy" mom smirks.

"Mom! He's just my friend" I groan.

"Mhm" she hums.

"Mom, he's gay" I straight out say.

Ok the straight and gay together in a sentence wasn't cool.

"Oh" mom says embarrassedly and dad laughs.

"I love you guys" I laugh.

"We love you too" mom and dad say through their laughing.

"C-" I get cut off by a car coming at us.

"DAVE WATCH OUT!!" mom screams as dad tries dodging the car.

It was too fast. The car slammed into our car. Killing the driver, mom and dad.

Blood.

Blood everywhere.

Maximus crying.

Me crying.

Sirens.

The funeral of Grace Mitchell.
A loving daughter, wife, and mother.

The funeral of David Mitchell.
A loving son, husband, brother, and father.

That's when my life went dark.

"NOO!" I wake up crying in a sweat.

"Butterfly!" Lock shoots up and looks at me.

"NO!" I cry and shout.

"Please calm down" Lock pulls me into a warm hugs and rubs my back.

I nuzzle my head on his shoulder and soak his shirt with my tears. I tug on the back of his shirt, but he doesn't seem to mind.

"WHAT'S WRONG?!" the guys barge in breathing heavily.

"She had a nightmare" Lock breathes heavy as he nuzzles his face on my shoulder.

"El are you okay?" the bed dips.

"No" I say faintly.

"Everything will be okay... we promise you" Aaron hugs me and the boys hug me too.

I'm sitting in this bed with 5 dangerous killers hugging my fears away from a nightmare. It reminds me of just yesterday when I came here, on my first night I had a nightmare. The guys comforted me, but Lock didn't care... so I thought. These 5 amazing guys changed my life for the better. I couldn't ever repay them.

"Nothing's going to happen to you as long as we're alive" Colin chuckles trying to lighten the mood.

"Shit even in our grave" Justin laughs and everyone but me and Lock laugh.